News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Obama, Part II: Remodeling the cabinetry

Started by CountDeMoney, November 08, 2012, 04:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: derspiess on November 08, 2012, 06:07:17 PM
If that piece of shit Holder leaves that will be an automatic improvement.

Your bunker get raided?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 08, 2012, 05:05:54 PM
Quote from: garbon on November 08, 2012, 05:03:00 PM
Isn't that sad? His strongest contenders to replace Clinton are Rice and Kerry.

Holbrooke up and died, and the travel would kill Mitchell.

Rice is damaged goods, Kerry would give up a Senate seat in a year they spent too much money to increase their seats.

I say: JOHN HUNTSMAN.  :wub:

Why not Bob Kerry?  He's not doing anything.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 08, 2012, 06:59:55 PM
Bob can be defense.

As Sec of State he could go to Vietnam and visit old friends, and possibly kill them.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on November 08, 2012, 07:03:47 PM
Bob can be defense.

As Sec of State he could go to Vietnam and visit old friends, and possibly kill them.

:lol:

hey, didn't I grease your brother?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on November 08, 2012, 07:03:47 PM
Bob can be defense.

At least go get his leg back, and beat their asses with it.

Sheilbh

I'd love to see Lugar get some sort of appointment.
Let's bomb Russia!

MadImmortalMan

Too bad about Labor. The department is currently not functioning at all. Hilda should be the first replacement.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Razgovory

Quote from: Sheilbh on November 08, 2012, 07:50:43 PM

That wouldn't be a bad idea actually.

Jaron

He should give Mitt Romney an appointment!
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Neil

Christopher Cox or Alexander Eisenhower would be good choices.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on November 08, 2012, 09:21:40 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on November 08, 2012, 07:50:43 PM

That wouldn't be a bad idea actually.

That would be a two-fer;  a bipartisan pick of a quality, experienced man, and a kick in the nuts to the Tea Baggers.  YOUR TRASH IS OUR TREASURE

CountDeMoney

Apparently, David Betrayeus is meeting with the POTUS today.  Resignation?

The Brain

QuoteAs a physicist, he's seen as a guy with the right mind-set for restructuring and rethinking a slimmer military.

Man, physicist/physician is hard!
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Darth Wagtaros

Will the new Treasury Secretary have paid his taxes?
PDH!