News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Question about eating meals at work

Started by Martim Silva, November 08, 2012, 11:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on November 14, 2012, 07:29:13 AM
We evolved such that women after giving birth didn't require a year of inactivity. Hunter-gatherer women mostly resume their regular duties within a day or two of childbirth.
ya, but they strap the baby on and carry it along, I don't see many babies in offices. Which I'm glad for, cause that would suck.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

Moms are annoying as shit. 
Can't come to work because Junior has the sniffles.  Well, he's 13 now, he'll live.

HVC

Parents are the vector for office illnesses :contract:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Ed Anger

I was always easier on the workers with kids.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 14, 2012, 08:35:39 AM

Assholes like you made me work Christmas on my day off because Dave's got kids, and well, it's Christmas, so you don't mind, do you?

WELL MY PARENTS HAVE KIDS TOO

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HVC on November 14, 2012, 08:35:34 AM
Parents are the vector for office illnesses :contract:

Junior doesn't work for me, you do.  Get your ass in to work.

PDH

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 14, 2012, 08:37:57 AM

Assholes like you made me work Christmas on my day off because Dave's got kids, and well, it's Christmas, so you don't mind, do you?

Testify!

Parents should have to work Christmas to teach their little brat kids some important life-lessons about how their Mommy and Daddy will fail them later in life when they REALLY need them.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

HVC

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 14, 2012, 08:37:57 AM

breeder rage, excessive grooming... Tell me, how do you feel about feet? :hmm:

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

You all are making me miss the day to day management of people.

Almost

CountDeMoney

You're all a bunch of suckers with soft nougat centers.  No wonder the American workplace fails.