Out And About.

Started by mongers, November 07, 2012, 08:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

mongers

Quote from: crazy canuck on April 25, 2013, 03:56:46 PM
Thats a nice trip

Yeah, I'm lucky.

Plus the 'city' (only 40,000 souls) seems to have a high percentage of attractive women. I think the warm weather has brought them out into the parks and on the walks.  :ccr:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: mongers on April 25, 2013, 04:00:24 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on April 25, 2013, 03:56:46 PM
Thats a nice trip

Yeah, I'm lucky.

Plus the 'city' (only 40,000 souls) seems to have a high percentage of attractive women. I think the warm weather has brought them out into the parks and on the walks.  :ccr:

Sir.

You are taking pictures of the wrong things.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on April 25, 2013, 03:50:15 PM
Ended up cycling about 75 kilometres.

Weirdo freak weirdo.

PDH

Timmy needs to show bad taste in women to make every axis.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

mongers

Popped out earlier this evening, amongst the showers, to spend a quarter of an hour at the coast.  Avoided getting wet.  :blush:

Isle of Wight across the Solent:

The harbour entrance:

CountDeMoney

Do you even have a job?

Eddie Teach

He is sponsored by Schwinn.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Richard Hakluyt

Jobs are no longer a necessity in this sceptred Isle  :bowler:

mongers

Twice this early evening, a rather attractive 30-40something woman engage me in conversation in the lane, as I was leaving the front gate of the house. Not having my hearing aids in and so not hearing all of what she said or where she was coming from was somewhat irksome.  <_<

If you'd past me on my way down or back up the valley later in evening, you'd probably have caught me still muttering the occasional mild expletive.  :bowler:

mongers

Didn't go anywhere interesting today, just out shopping on the bike, but what I did notice was a lot of polite/well behaved teenagers about, saying hello, thanks etc.   :bowler:

PDH

They're up to something...
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

mongers

Definitely time of year to be spending more of it out and about, rather than wasting time 'discussing' things on the interwebs.  :cool:

Jacob

Quote from: mongers on May 04, 2013, 05:16:54 PM
Didn't go anywhere interesting today, just out shopping on the bike, but what I did notice was a lot of polite/well behaved teenagers about, saying hello, thanks etc.   :bowler:

Youth these days. What is the world coming to? &cetere &cetera

mongers

Short 3 minute 'Sky at Night' item about an interesting meteorite in my local museum:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p018j3f0