News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Grand Election Thread

Started by Tamas, November 06, 2012, 08:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Andrew Sullivan on stopping Obama now:  There's a black man in power with nothing to lose.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 06, 2012, 11:41:28 PM
Quote from: sbr on November 06, 2012, 11:38:14 PM
I don't know who that little blonde bitch is but I would like to get to the bottom of her.

Meg Kelly?  Oh, I'd facefuck her hard.

edit: The Romney campaign is not conceding Ohio at this point.

Yea, absolutely vain.

Hans is having a melt down......
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on November 06, 2012, 11:46:24 PM
Hans is having a melt down......

Considering how he swore he'd resign from the service if John Kerry won in 2004, I doubt he's taking this one so hard.

Liep

Who's the disappointed leatherface psychiatrist? "Romney's a Northeastern liberal, that's not where we're going."
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

OttoVonBismarck

So what's up in Puerto Rico, I woke back up thinking about it. The margins haven't changed at all as the precincts have came in, it's holding rock steady at 53% wanting to change their relationship with the United States and over 60% wanting to become a state if the first part passes...are we looking at State 51?

I just find it mind boggling that isn't in the mainstream news at all. I mean I know it's Presidential election night...but we have those every four years. We've not had a new State in my entire life.

CountDeMoney

Florida District 18

96% in

Allen West 50% 152,648
Patrick Murphy 50% 151,217

katmai

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on November 06, 2012, 11:50:06 PM
So what's up in Puerto Rico, I woke back up thinking about it. The margins haven't changed at all as the precincts have came in, it's holding rock steady at 53% wanting to change their relationship with the United States and over 60% wanting to become a state if the first part passes...are we looking at State 51?

I just find it mind boggling that isn't in the mainstream news at all. I mean I know it's Presidential election night...but we have those every four years. We've not had a new State in my entire life.
I think Grumbler is only one around to see new states, of course he's seen all 50...
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 06, 2012, 11:51:33 PM
Florida District 18

96% in

Allen West 50% 152,648
Patrick Murphy 50% 151,217

:unsure:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

That's a shitload of flags to replace, man.

I dunno;  if you were Puerto Rican, what would you prefer:  being the poorest state in the union, or an independent nation, the wealthiest in the Caribbean?

OK, so wealthiest in the Caribbean is no great claim to fame, but the PR indy movement never really went away, either.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Liep on November 06, 2012, 11:48:58 PM
Who's the disappointed leatherface psychiatrist? "Romney's a Northeastern liberal, that's not where we're going."

Not watching the feed, but from the description, I'd assume you're talking about Charles Krauthammer.
Experience bij!

Sheilbh

Quote from: Liep on November 06, 2012, 11:48:58 PM
Charles Krauthammer.
Let's bomb Russia!

Valmy

Yeah this is by far the most interesting thing going on tonight to me.  I would like to hear somebody somewhere comment on it.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

I guess the Republicans will start drawing up their articles of impeachment.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Liep

Best thing tonight? Trump and Rove post-prediction.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

OttoVonBismarck

Quote from: Valmy on November 06, 2012, 11:57:41 PM
I guess the Republicans will start drawing up their articles of impeachment.

Con law question: if you impeach a sitting President after they've been reelected, do they still get to come back when the next term starts??