Previous topic - Next topic

merithyn

It starts in ~5 hours GMT. Who's in?  :ph34r:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

celedhring

I keep starting the very same novel every NaNoWriMo since 2009.

Maybe this year... (!!!!)

CountDeMoney

Fuck it. Can't get myself to write on my own deadlines, not gonna do it for somebody else.

merithyn

nanowrimo.org
And damnit. Seedy, fix my typo in the title, will you? It's not 2013 yet.  :glare:

merithyn

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 31, 2012, 12:49:43 PM
Fuck it. Can't get myself to write on my own deadlines, not gonna do it for somebody else.

Well now's the time to give it a shot! It's not like you've got a lot of other things pressing on your time. :contract:

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: merithyn on October 31, 2012, 12:50:53 PM

Well now's the time to give it a shot! It's not like you've got a lot of other things pressing on your time. :contract:

Too busy trying to see how many times I can masturbate in an hour, and then trying to beat that record.

Neil

You guys have months for everything.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

I was thinking about it as I've failed the last two times but now without power, I'm not sure if I'm in a state of mind to concentrate enough on another failed attempt. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Quote from: garbon on October 31, 2012, 01:53:11 PM
I was thinking about it as I've failed the last two times but now without power, I'm not sure if I'm in a state of mind to concentrate enough on another failed attempt. :D

On the other hand, do you have anything better to do with your time?

Unless you have a seedy-esque typewriter collection, get a big pad of paper and a bic and get scribbling!
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 31, 2012, 01:47:31 PM
Quote from: merithyn on October 31, 2012, 12:50:53 PM

Too busy trying to see how many times I can masturbate in an hour, and then trying to beat that record.

Mine was 4. 9 times in a day. A loooooooooooong time ago.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: Barrister on October 31, 2012, 01:55:29 PM
Quote from: garbon on October 31, 2012, 01:53:11 PM

On the other hand, do you have anything better to do with your time?

Unless you have a seedy-esque typewriter collection, get a big pad of paper and a bic and get scribbling!

Well a bit hard to write on paper in the dark. ;)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

merithyn

Ed Anger

Yep, ruin your eyes writing a useless novel. SMRT.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive