News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Biggest Pile of Games?

Started by DontSayBanana, October 18, 2012, 12:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

For which platform do you have the most games?

PC
PlayStation 3
Xbox 360
Nintendo Wii
Other (previous-gen consoles, etc)

DontSayBanana

Just curious.  Was talking with another gamer the other day who scoffed at my 40+ games for Xbox 360.  Which platform has the lion's share of your games?  And how big is the pile?

Me: Xbox 360, 42.  Going to be 44 in two weeks after picking up Forza Horizon next week and LEGO Lord of the Rings the week after.
Experience bij!

garbon

Depends. Actively play - PS3.  But actually own is probably PC first, then PS2 and then PS3.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Grey Fox

It goes PC > Nintendo DS > PS2 > Super NES > Xbox360.

I have 3 360 games.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

CountDeMoney

I trade them in and out, so I have maybe 8 or 9 for the PS3 at the moment.  I've gotten particular about the games I like for the PS3.

I once had about 75 or 80 titles for the original PlayStation, but I donated the whole collection and the system to the Ronald McDonald House when they got broken into and robbed of all their video game systems years ago.

I still have about 25 cartridges for my Odyssey2, though.   :D

lustindarkness

All my games are PS3.
RTW is on my laptop, but my son plays that, CIV4 lives in there somewhere too.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Razgovory

Only PC.  I haven't owned a console since the days of the SNES.  I have 144 games on Steam alone.  Some I haven't ever played.  Steam sales are dangerous.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

My steam list is full of crap. I've got all the Ironclads games, which I got for a dollar. Like I have time to play that.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DontSayBanana

Ah, yeah.  Reminds me I should probably make that commercial games.  Back in the days when GameHippo was still alive, I had a ton of revolving freeware PC games.
Experience bij!

Ed Anger

Now GOG is offering a bunch of Interplay games for a buck. Damn.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 18, 2012, 04:46:17 PM
Now GOG is offering a bunch of Interplay games for a buck. Damn.

If that includes a legal copy of Cyberia, I'm there.
Experience bij!

11B4V

PC, some I havent even played.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 18, 2012, 04:28:17 PM
My steam list is full of crap. I've got all the Ironclads games, which I got for a dollar. Like I have time to play that.

I do remember I heard about a game, and looked on Steam to see if it was there.  The game was, and I tried to buy it, only to find I already owned it and didn't know.  The game wasn't that good though.  Saints Row 2, which didn't run well, and was really stupid.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Syt

I have ca. 40 games for XBox and way, way more for PC thanks to digital deliveriness. Steam alone has 120+
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Martinus

Mac.  :cool:

All games that I play currently (Crusader Kings 2, Civilization 5, Guild Wars 2, Sims 3) are for Mac.

I tend to throw away older games that I no longer play - there is really no reason to keep the discs around (besides most stuff is bought digitally today) - and I don't think I ever went back to a game that is older than 3-4 years, except perhaps when a new expansion pack for it was released.

I think people who "collect" computer games are just a more legitimate species of hoarders.