News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Happy birthday to meeeeeeeee

Started by Ed Anger, October 20, 2012, 05:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Happy Birthday, Brutus.  Is this one the big 5-0?  :P
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on October 20, 2012, 06:11:33 PM
Happy Birthday, Brutus.  Is this one the big 5-0?  :P

Ha.

The big four one.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

Quote from: Count on October 20, 2012, 06:06:38 PM
Also happy birthday.  :cheers: I'm guessing the name is Ed? Neil? Bob?

Raz knows. :ph34r:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

I imagine his name being said in a high-pitched Jersey accent.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Grallon

This title sounds suspiciously Gollum-esque...

EDIT: Just saw the age above.  Nevermind about the looks then.  Happy birthday in any case.  :)

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Syt

I had my birthday two weeks ago and you didn't see me raise a stink about it. Grow up, old man.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Camerus

Remember:  you're only as old as the woman you're fucking :cheers:

Ed Anger

Josquius

I was too busy having my birthday yesterday too.
:cheers:
██████
██████
██████

lustindarkness

I did not start a attention whore 40th birthday thread either. Hell, I almost forgot my birthday.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

FunkMonk

Sometimes when I feel like I'm getting old I come here and feel better. :cheers:

You dudes are old lol
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

The Brain

I'm still young and without weird sag. :)
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Jacob

Quote from: lustindarkness on October 21, 2012, 08:30:59 AM
I did not start a attention whore 40th birthday thread either. Hell, I almost forgot my birthday.

Who you calling a whore?

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.