News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Map of Human Sexuality

Started by Martinus, May 17, 2009, 02:07:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 17, 2009, 10:48:08 AM
Wow, and people here thought my maps were weird.

Make that "boring and tedious" and I'll agree.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

Quote from: garbon on May 17, 2009, 04:35:32 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 17, 2009, 10:48:08 AM
Wow, and people here thought my maps were weird.

Make that "boring and tedious" and I'll agree.
You aren't able to speak as to what people think.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josquius

Is there a gay homeland? I can't notice one.
I'd guess they're like gypsies here and they get around all over the place (but nice gypsies like from TV, not the evil real ones).

edit- ah found it. Guess it is just homeland so they can roam.
██████
██████
██████

Neil

Quote from: garbon on May 17, 2009, 04:44:42 PM
Ain't I a person?
Not really.

And even if you were, one person is not 'people'.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

So Marty is allowed to speak for all gays and I can't speak for anyone? :(

Martinus

I love how you have to cross the Straits of Fear to reach the Gay Homeland from the Isle of Mundania. :P

Neil

Quote from: garbon on May 17, 2009, 05:02:51 PM
So Marty is allowed to speak for all gays and I can't speak for anyone? :(
Martinus isn't really allowed to speak for anyone.  Even himself.

garbon

Quote from: Neil on May 17, 2009, 05:27:14 PM
Martinus isn't really allowed to speak for anyone.  Even himself.

:hug: