POTUS Debate II: The Empire Strikes Back at the Wrath of Electric Mittensaloo

Started by CountDeMoney, October 15, 2012, 08:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

And this has what to do with the debate tonight?  Is ExxonMobil going to bring this up?

Grinning_Colossus

Perot actually ran to the left of Clinton on a lot of issues in '92. I guess he's tacked to the right in his senescence. This will move polls at least 0.20%.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Phillip V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 16, 2012, 10:35:23 AM
And this has what to do with the debate tonight?  Is ExxonMobil going to bring this up?
Throwing taxpayer money at "green" companies was one of Romney's main attacks in the first debate.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Oddly enough the tab called "Obama's Promises Kept" has very little to do with showing that which Obama has kept. Most of it seems to be about Romney lying..which one would have expected inside "Romney's Distortions".
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Maximus

Quote from: Valmy on October 16, 2012, 08:54:50 AM
I blame Muslim terrorists myself.
How dare you waste those sweet, sweet political points. Chris Stevens paid dearly for them.

Phillip V

As we count down to the second President debate tonight, here are the two main national tracking polls updated to today:

Gallup Tracking:      Romney +4
http://www.gallup.com/poll/157817/election-2012-likely-voters-trial-heat-obama-romney.aspx

Rasmussen Tracking:      Romney +2
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

InTrade still favors Obama against Romney 61-39.

With swing states now gone from previously Obama edge to currently toss-up, tonight's debate is as important as the first. Will Obama reverse Mitt's momentum or snatch defeat from the jaws of victory?

The Minsky Moment

[Senile Ex-GE Exec] Pay no attention to Intrade.  The "Chicago guys" have rigged it [/Senile Ex-GE Exec]
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Ed Anger

If I can't find so anything to watch because of this bullshit( with NCIS being lost), I'm going to be real grumpy.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 16, 2012, 07:19:55 PM
If I can't find so anything to watch because of this bullshit( with NCIS being lost), I'm going to be real grumpy.

Watch some WWE reruns.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on October 16, 2012, 07:23:00 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 16, 2012, 07:19:55 PM

Watch some WWE reruns.

I made the mistake of watching a bit of RAW last night. I lost 15 IQ Points.

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

mongers

Hmm, small crowd, only 82 people, all apparently 'undecided' as ascertained from random blind telephone interviews. 
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"