News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 6: Mike Vick, Parole Violator

Started by CountDeMoney, October 11, 2012, 08:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Hey, look;  somebody touched Brady, and magically everything turns yellow.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 14, 2012, 05:21:01 PM
Don't watch it.  It'll only make you mad.

These aren't your dad's Ravens anymore.  They're playing Saintsball.  I would say Patriotball, only there's no cheating and the refs wouldn't care if somebody took off Flacco's head with a chainsaw.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

katmai

Quote from: Neil on October 14, 2012, 05:27:20 PM

These aren't your dad's Ravens anymore.  They're playing Saintsball.  I would say Patriotball, only there's no cheating and the refs wouldn't care if somebody took off Flacco's head with a chainsaw.
that is because they were the Browns. Silly Canuck
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

Quote from: katmai on October 14, 2012, 05:46:17 PM
Quote from: Neil on October 14, 2012, 05:27:20 PM

that is because they were the Browns. Silly Canuck
You seem a litle peeved.  Has Alex Smith's confusion over the similarity between the Niners and Giants away jerseys got you down?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Seattle should just run the speed option on these fuckers from now on.

These uniforms would look badass if they only got rid of the Day-Glo traffic vest shit;  loved the footage from the early 90s:  Hawks need to go back to the old school, Nesby Glasgow unis.

katmai

Nope, stopped watching that horrible performance about an hour ago. Now watching Seahawks try to knock off Pats.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on October 14, 2012, 06:10:21 PM
Now watching Seahawks try to knock off Pats.

I really like these guys, they're hard not to like, and always been a Marshaun Lynch fan.  I just manage to swallow the Pete Carroll vomit in my mouf a lil.

Neil

The Patriots losing would complete the trifecta of a good football day.

Neil

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 14, 2012, 06:08:37 PM

These uniforms would look badass if they only got rid of the Day-Glo traffic vest shit;  loved the footage from the early 90s:  Hawks need to go back to the old school, Nesby Glasgow unis.
First nfl game I saw was Hawks vs Pats back in New England's first Super Bowl year.

CountDeMoney

New England at 3-3 is more than delicious.

I think I'll stream some Boston sports talk radio for a while tonight, just to hear the wicked hahdcoah bleating.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on October 14, 2012, 06:17:49 PM
First nfl game I saw was Hawks vs Pats back in New England's first Super Bowl year.

Amazing how they don't look nearly as big in person as they do on TV, is it?  Until you get within 20 feet or so, and then it's like, jeez, big fucker.

Neil

Quote from: katmai on October 14, 2012, 06:17:49 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 14, 2012, 06:08:37 PM

Are we talking about the blues with the silver hats?  Those were good.

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 14, 2012, 06:12:32 PM
Quote from: katmai on October 14, 2012, 06:10:21 PM
Now watching Seahawks try to knock off Pats.

I really like these guys, they're hard not to like, and always been a Marshaun Lynch fan.  I just manage to swallow the Pete Carroll vomit in my mouf a lil.

It's pretty easy to dislike the Seahawks when the local affiliates decide that the Portland market is a suburb of Seattle so we get to watch their shitty games every week, even when other better games are on.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on October 14, 2012, 06:24:44 PM
Are we talking about the blues with the silver hats?  Those were good.

:bleeding:  Flying Elvis on the shoulder pads.

I believe a Boston sportswriter summed those unis up best when he wrote that it looked as if the cast of Star Trek:TNG beamed down and joined the USFL.

There's only one Boston uni, and Steve Grogan, Andre Tippett and Craig James wore it.