NFL Week 4: New England, Pittsburgh & NFL Properties get their referees back

Started by CountDeMoney, September 27, 2012, 06:40:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on September 27, 2012, 11:36:36 AM
Incorrect.  Obama made it happen.

:worthy:  FOUR MORE YEARS!  FOUR MORE YEARS!

Ok I think I just made myself sick.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Sweet, sweet NFL Network.  Now if the kids would just quiet the helm down...
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

MadBurgerMaker

CountDeMoney

There's now way the Ravens cover the spread tonight.  Browns or no Browns, 3 games in 18 days?  4 days removed from that emotional slobber knocker against the Pats?
Shit, my ass is tired just watching it.

MadBurgerMaker

:D  I like the sign there. 

It's almost stupid how much more smooth and confident when making the calls, spotting the ball, etc, these guys are vs. the replacements.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 27, 2012, 07:41:17 PM
:D  I like the sign there. 

I think I missed it.

Thought the standing ovation for the refs was a nice touch.  Too bad it won't last the evening.  :lol:

MadBurgerMaker

MadBurgerMaker

CountDeMoney

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Man, that was almost as gutsy as Schaub, walking off the field under his own power.  Whew.

They shouldn't even consider letting him back in the game after that shot, though.  Talk about concussed.

CountDeMoney

"Cleveland '95: A Football Life"?  Are you fucking kidding me?

Don't even compare that abortion of a team to the '94 Expos.  Must be a dead news week.

derspiess

FFS lose the braids, keep your chinstrap tight and buckled, and your helmet won't fall off.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall