News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

A New Article Of Faith ?

Started by mongers, September 25, 2012, 04:12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Malthus on September 26, 2012, 11:52:38 AM
Well, I'll think about that over lunch - I'm having pork chops. With  a glass of milk.  ;)

Oy vey  :Joos
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

DGuller

It's never too early to start working on the list of things to repent for the next year.

The Brain

The BBC doesn't want to get murdered by the religion of peace. I think most posters here feel the same.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Crazy_Ivan80

some funny jokes in this thread, though they'd probably chop your head off for making them given the subtext.

as for the original: it's nonsens to call that one a prophet. ICC customer is closer to the mark

Josephus

Quote from: Malthus on September 26, 2012, 11:52:38 AM

Well, I'll think about that over lunch - I'm having pork chops. With  a glass of milk.  ;)

You're not really a Jew are you? Sure you can quote Biblical law that says you are, but you obviously don't observe the law. ;)
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Malthus

Quote from: Josephus on September 26, 2012, 01:12:58 PM
You're not really a Jew are you? Sure you can quote Biblical law that says you are, but you obviously don't observe the law. ;)

I'm a bad Jew.   :ph34r:

Still a member of the tribe, though. You don't stop being a Jew by being non-observant.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

The Brain

Quote from: Malthus on September 26, 2012, 01:17:32 PM

You're gonna have to be more specific.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josephus

Quote from: Malthus on September 26, 2012, 01:17:32 PM

Still a member of the tribe, though. You don't stop being a Jew by being non-observant.

Even Ron Jeremy observes Yom Kippur. ;)
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Malthus

Quote from: Josephus on September 26, 2012, 01:21:45 PM

He has more to atone for.  :D

Anyway, aside from being Jewish - and of course genital size - Ron and I have nothing in common.  :P

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

CountDeMoney

dps

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 26, 2012, 01:47:50 PM
Quote from: Malthus on September 26, 2012, 01:28:02 PM
Quote from: Josephus on September 26, 2012, 01:21:45 PM

He has more to atone for.  :D

:lol:  This is true.

Not sure about that--AFAIK, Ron Jeremy has never posted on Languish.  :)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: dps on September 26, 2012, 02:19:53 PM
Not sure about that--AFAIK, Ron Jeremy has never posted on Languish.  :)

Find a Languishite that can actually suck his own dick, and then you'll have a point.

No, wait.  Don't do that.  Don't wanna know.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Malthus

Eddie Teach

It's on youtube, can't be that bad. :contract:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?