News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Monger's Buttocks Thread.

Started by mongers, September 25, 2012, 03:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

So, I'm re-examining my position regarding circumcision as outlined in our recent threads on the issue; couple of days ago, I caught my todger in my jeans zipper and tore my foreskin a bit.  :(
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Razgovory

You could just try wearing underwear.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

mongers

Quote from: Razgovory on September 25, 2012, 03:32:28 PM

:huh:

But how would my bollocks remain cool ?   :hmm:

DGuller

WTF is bollocks?  Can't any Brit speak English?

Razgovory

Quote from: mongers on September 25, 2012, 03:49:02 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on September 25, 2012, 03:32:28 PM

:huh:

But how would my bollocks remain cool ?   :hmm:

I never wear pants.  This might cause more problems if you go outside.  I wouldn't know.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

I just noticed that thread is titled "Monger's Buttocks thread", but it's about his balls.

DGuller

mongers

Quote from: Razgovory on September 25, 2012, 06:05:27 PM
I just noticed that thread is titled "Monger's Buttocks thread", but it's about his balls.

I think Money's responsible, he seems to have an obsession with my ass.   :hmm:

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on September 25, 2012, 06:57:58 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on September 25, 2012, 06:05:27 PM

I think Money's responsible, he seems to have an obsession with my ass.   :hmm:

It's just that you keep wearing those male Speedo thongs the wrong way.  THE THIN PART GOES IN THE BACK PAL

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Pedrito

b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot: