Boy Scouts helped cover up child abuse for decades

Started by Syt, September 18, 2012, 05:37:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: garbon on September 18, 2012, 07:22:59 PM
Quote from: Neil on September 18, 2012, 07:20:42 PM
Gays are dangerous, but so are people who care about these sorts of things.
People who care about child abuse?
Yes.  I'm tired of the witchhunts, and so it's important that child abuse go unpunished.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Phillip V

We need more witchhunts to root out the predators and their enablers.

Neil

Quote from: Phillip V on September 18, 2012, 07:29:12 PM
We need more witchhunts to root out the predators and their enablers.
I'm tired of sexual McCarthyism.  Hell, I would even be able to stop hating gays if it weren't for Martinus representing them all.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Capetan Mihali

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Razgovory

Viking picked an odd place to beat his atheist drum.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017