The Brain

Know why I left my last message board? Admin got soft on fags. FYI
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Tamas

I watched Samuel L. Jackson's "wake the fuck up!" video.

It can be summarized as "Obama hands out more free shit, vote for him you idiot!"

How european.

Razgovory

Quote from: Tamas on October 01, 2012, 02:14:48 AM

It can be summarized as "Obama hands out more free shit, vote for him you idiot!"

How european.

:rolleyes:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Tamas

Quote from: Razgovory on October 01, 2012, 06:30:20 AM

How european.

:rolleyes:

Yes, it was about that. I endorse the general message of choosing Obama over Romney. I would endorse the message of choosing a donkey instead of Romney, since at best he would be a figurehead (a donkey can do that) at worst an evil mofo fucking stuff up (a donkey can't).

BUT, that Jackson ad IS about the worst fucking welfare populism there is: vote to the guy who hands out the most taxpayer money, because free money is better for you than no free money.

If that message gains ground, campaigns will become a bidding contest between welfare-spenders, until the future of your country is fucked up for the long term. Ask a lot of European countries about that.

Razgovory

You know, I give you a (mostly) free ride on that libertarian bullshit on account of you being an Eastern European and not knowing better, but you need to shut up.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Tamas

Quote from: Razgovory on October 01, 2012, 07:06:47 AM
You know, I give you a (mostly) free ride on that libertarian bullshit on account of you being an Eastern European and not knowing better, but you need to shut up.

hold your horses, Basement Boy, advising caution on welfare spending does NOT equal libertarianism. It equals responsible governing.

Neil

He can say what he likes.  At least he's talking about the issues rather than whatever tribal bullshit you're always spouting off.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Viking

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 29, 2012, 02:46:17 PM
Quote from: sbr on September 29, 2012, 02:13:44 PM
Not sure he wants too focus much on his religion, could be a negative.  Though less of a negative than Obama being Muslim.

Not really, Obama's being Muslim causes Republican voters to vote against him; Romney's being Mormon will cause Republican voters to stay home.

I expect a lot of adds showing Obama drinking both coffee (as in I'm not a mormon) and beer (as in I'm not a muslim) in his campaign adds if the mormon/muslim issue comes up.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

DGuller

Oh, please, like that beer thing is going to fool anyone.  The 9/11 hijackers spent lots of time in bars, but that didn't stop them from doing their thing.

Razgovory

Quote from: Tamas on October 01, 2012, 07:12:39 AM

hold your horses, Basement Boy, advising caution on welfare spending does NOT equal libertarianism. It equals responsible governing.

Okay, how much caution are you advising on welfare spending?  You seem to be rehashing that old chestnut that welfare is some plot to buy votes.

Kleves

Quote from: DGuller on October 01, 2012, 08:21:25 AM
Oh, please, like that beer thing is going to fool anyone.  The 9/11 hijackers spent lots of time in bars, but that didn't stop them from doing their thing.
You know, I bet they even let Obama on Air Force One without making him go through a metal detector. Don't they know the danger that creates?  :mad:
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Jacob

Quote from: The Brain on September 30, 2012, 10:25:36 AM
Know why I left my last message board? Admin got soft on fags. FYI

You like it better when they get hard?

Admiral Yi

How european.

Do you remember any specifics?