Main Menu

Happy Antietam Day

Started by CountDeMoney, September 17, 2012, 06:14:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: Caliga on September 17, 2012, 08:31:11 PM
While true, THEM'S FIGHTIN WORDS round these parts. :mad:

Same thing in Missouri.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Quote from: PDH on September 17, 2012, 08:28:46 PM
I would show up as a Union soldier and spend the entire time talking to people about how, yes, Kentucky was a Union State.

:lol:

Caliga

Quote from: Razgovory on September 17, 2012, 08:34:53 PM
Same thing in Missouri.
Can't recall if I've mentioned this here before, but during the Civil War Confederate guerillas led by William Quantrill attacked my town and burned down the county courthouse.  Later, Quantrill was ambushed and mortally wounded at a farm right outside town.

Anyway, every year the town puts on a crappy little reenactment of the raid and the stupid fucking slackjaws here all cheer for the Confederates.  Hooray, come rape our great-great-grandmothers and burn our town down!  :frusty:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

KRonn

"One of the bloodiest days in US military history."   :(

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on September 17, 2012, 08:34:53 PM
Quote from: Caliga on September 17, 2012, 08:31:11 PM
While true, THEM'S FIGHTIN WORDS round these parts. :mad:

Same thing in Missouri.

Missouri Ruffians.  Fucking rat bastards.

Ed Anger

The glorious Lyons dealt with the Missouri scum.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 17, 2012, 08:53:50 PM
The glorious Lyons dealt with the Missouri scum.

Alas, far too briefly.