World's Oldest Sculpture: Carved by Caliga's Ancestor?

Started by Malthus, May 13, 2009, 01:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Anyone that old with living descendants would likely be the ancestor of tens of millions of people.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 13, 2009, 03:14:31 PM
Anyone that old with living descendants would likely be the ancestor of tens of millions of people.

Thanks, Tim. :rolleyes:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Maximus

Anyone that old with living descendants would likely be the ancestor of tens of trillions of people.
fixed

Malthus

All of whom will share his or her presumably advanced cro-magnon intelligence. Obviously, some are not so fortunate.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

lustindarkness

So man had better taste in women, specially compared to "internet standards".
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Malthus

Quote from: lustindarkness on May 13, 2009, 03:24:19 PM
So man had better taste in women, specially compared to "internet standards".

"Mrs. Cro-Magnon, I've finished carving your charm against obesity".  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius