0 (0%)
Poseidon
1 (4.5%)
Zeus
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

grumbler

Quote from: Valmy on January 16, 2017, 08:08:31 PM
Is there a particular reason for the hatred for Greek Mythology? I don't get the joke.

To whom are you addressing this?  I don't see "hatred" in any of the posts visible to me.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

PDH

I vote for Fistes, the god of goddamn cock-punching Timmy repeatedly.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Octavian

Voted Hera because I once had a German Shepard named Hera and she was an absolute bitch!

If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Sophie Scholl

Athena followed by Artemis and Hephaestus.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."