Started by viper37, September 06, 2012, 10:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 20, 2012, 01:25:17 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 20, 2012, 11:20:39 AM
gross

"I always thought you were a leg man."
"Why would I be a leg man?  I have legs."

She could put on a pair of knee high socks.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

My God, SNL skits suck ass unless it's political.  They started this special with a Mittens hidden cam thing, which was sorta funny, but it's all been downhill from there.

mongers

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 20, 2012, 11:20:39 AM
gross

What's gross about that photo, is the obvious photoshopping, since when did skin look like that ie with its own self-generating highlights.   
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ed Anger

At least she isn't wearing flip-flops.  :yuk:

Josephus

I'd hit it...especially since we've determined she's not 16. Right?
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Ed Anger

We can pretend it is in Mexico.

Eddie Teach

Just saw Revolution. Like I thought before, the meta-narrative is highly implausible. However, I do have some hope for this show. The dialogue and storyline seems more mature than say, Terranova.

Also, considering the Charlie character is in her early 20s, I highly doubt they'd cast a 15 year old actress in the role.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

HVC

Quote from: Josephus on September 20, 2012, 08:59:06 PM
you're in Canada, you can still hit it. You'd just be the icky old dude :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Josephus

Quote from: HVC on September 21, 2012, 08:03:00 AM
Quote from: Josephus on September 20, 2012, 08:59:06 PM
you're in Canada, you can still hit it. You'd just be the icky old dude :P

Whew. :D
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Habbaku

I think I might watch Last Resort.  It could be interesting.  :hmm:
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

dps

Quote from: Habbaku on September 21, 2012, 03:22:15 PM
I think I might watch Last Resort.  It could be interesting.  :hmm:

Don't know.  Andre Braugher's always interesting to watch, but the premise sounds almost as dumb as Revolution's.

Habbaku

Yeah, but Shawn Ryan is in charge.  He gave us The Shield so I'm willing to watch a little.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

merithyn

Anyone else watching the new season of Glee? :unsure: :blush:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...