News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Molestation and the reputations of great men

Started by Lettow77, August 29, 2012, 03:05:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phillip V

I am glad that states are passing laws that increasingly make it harder for anyone under age 18 to work, drive, or have their own bank accounts, let alone drink or smoke. But they are old enough to be fucked. :cool:

Eddie Teach

Well, 3 of the 5 things you mentioned are more dangerous than fucking.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 01, 2012, 09:36:42 AM
Well, 3 of the 5 things you mentioned are more dangerous than fucking.  :hmm:

Depends on what you fuck.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Martinus on August 29, 2012, 09:52:08 AM
Wikipedia authors do not go to dinners with ambassadors. :contract:

:hmm:
On the other hand, at least an ambassador was involved in the Casa Pia case.
As for the reaction in Portugal, not being surrounded by idiot fans of Herman and Carlos Cruz meant I never head the "Screw the kids, I like them" Martim mentioned.
I thought Herman had escaped on a technicality (he was 15!) but my memory was wrong.
I remember watching an old interview in the early '80s of the Portuguese president back then, Ramalho Eanes, saying he would tackle the issue but he later recognised he was naive in believing the people in charge there would put an end to the abuses.