Ed 'Carnac the Magnificent' Anger's predictions of the upcoming Fall TV season

Started by Ed Anger, August 24, 2012, 06:48:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

It'll all suck.

Revolution? Power goes out and chick runs around with a crossbow all empowered and shit? Gone in 10. Bitch would have gotten raped and murdered within 6 weeks.

Last Resort About a Sub? Possible America under attack plot? Like Jericho, it'll suck. Gone in 1 season

Chicago Fire Dennis Leary already did this shit. And better. Gone in 10. Firefighter humping is passe.

The Neighbors hey its Third Rock from the Sun, only "different" Down in 8.

Fuck it all. I'm down to watching fat Christina Aguilera.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Lettow77

I admit Autumn 2012 seems pretty sparse, but there are a few things that will be worth seeing.

Robotics;Notes should not be ignored after what a success Steins;Gate was, and I am willing to give the inauspiciously named Psycho Pass a look just because it is in the Noitamina timeslot.

It is good to see Hidamari Sketch continued as well, and Girls und Panzer may be funny and entertaining if it is executed right.

It is a little disappointing and a season saturated with the pandering and the generic, but in light of the unusually quality summer 2012, it should still shape up to be a fine year.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Eddie Teach

I predict Community's gonna be canceled. They've got it on Fridays after Whitney ffs. While that insipid Up All Night gets a Thursday slot.

I think NBC just looked at the numbers and says "ok, these shows get about the same number of viewers" and put them together, oblivious of the fact that it's not the same people watching them.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 24, 2012, 08:47:56 PM
I predict Community's gonna be canceled. They've got it on Fridays after Whitney ffs. While that insipid Up All Night gets a Thursday slot.

I think NBC just looked at the numbers and says "ok, these shows get about the same number of viewers" and put them together, oblivious of the fact that it's not the same people watching them.

It only got half the normal order. That dog doesn't hunt anymore.

Tonitrus

If Gillian Jacobs and Alison Brie go homeless as a result, I will take them in.

Ed Anger

Grey Fox

Every damn new show is getting cancel within 6 episodes. Except maybe that new Will & Grace lookalike, Partners.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Tonitrus on August 24, 2012, 09:00:50 PM
If Gillian Jacobs and Alison Brie go homeless as a result, I will take them in.

Maybe the folks at AMC will give Trudy more face time.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

citizen k