RATM, Dee Snider giving Paul Ryan shit about his iPod

Started by CountDeMoney, August 23, 2012, 02:05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: Caliga on August 26, 2012, 06:46:51 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on August 24, 2012, 11:37:34 AM
Are you saying that Obama will be the greatest leader the US ever had?
Gorbachev wasn't the USSR's greatest leader.  That honor belongs to Stalin. :)

Well, they did both do their part in destroying the Soviet Union.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Siege

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/obamas-america-dinesh-dsouza/1112111598?cm_mmc=google-_-o_1-_-obamas+america-_-%2bobamas+%2bamerica+%2bbook&ean=9781596987784&imkwid=27291887&r=1&utm_campaign=o_1&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_term=obamas++america++book

Overview

CAN AMERICA SURVIVE FOUR MORE YEARS OF BARACK OBAMA?

No, because America as we know it—wealthy, powerful, assertive—is not what Obama wants. He wants a smaller America, a poorer America, and America unable to exert its will, and America happy to be one that other nations might rise—all in the name of global fairness. To Obama, the hated "one percent" isn't just wealthy Americans; it is America itself. In Obama's view, America needs to be taken down a notch.

That is the startling conclusion of bestselling author Dinesh D'Souza. Building on his previous bestseller on Barack Obama, The Roots of Obama's Rage—which Newt Gingrich called, "Stunning…the most profound insight I have read in the last six years"—D'Souza shows how Obama's goal to downsize America is in plain sight but ignored by everyone.

D'Souza lays out what Obama plans to do in a second administration—a makeover of America so drastic that the "shining city on a hill" will become a shantytown in a rather dangerous global village.

In Obama's America you'll learn:

•How Obama plans to use debt as a weapon of economic mass destruction to downsize the United States
•How a second Obama term could be fatal to Isreal—and to American interests in the Middle East
•A superpower disarmed: why drastic defense cuts are only the beginning
•How Obama plans to make us more dependent on foreign energy suppliers
•What the world will be like when America is a debt-ridden, second-tier economy and other countries, like China, India, and even Brazil, are wealthier and dominant

Arresting in its presentation and sobering in its conclusions, Obama's America is essential reading for those who want to change America's course before it's too late.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Siege on August 27, 2012, 04:28:55 PM

You survived so far, didn't you?

Now STFU, you seditious Heeb.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 27, 2012, 04:30:28 PM
Quote from: Siege on August 27, 2012, 04:28:55 PM

You survived so far, didn't you?

Now STFU, you seditious Heeb.

DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Jacob

Razgovory

Hey, Siege.  You want to put your money where your mouth is?  If America can not truly survive 4 more years of Obama, then it should be gone if four years if he wins another term.  So here is my bet.  If Obama wins and the US is still standing in 4 years, you owe me say 50 bucks.  If it is destroyed in that time period, I'll pay you 50 bucks.  I am willing to raise the stakes to what ever you want.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on August 27, 2012, 05:10:06 PM
Hey, Siege.  You want to put your money where your mouth is?  If America can not truly survive 4 more years of Obama, then it should be gone if four years if he wins another term.  So here is my bet.  If Obama wins and the US is still standing in 4 years, you owe me say 50 bucks.  If it is destroyed in that time period, I'll pay you 50 bucks.  I am willing to raise the stakes to what ever you want.

You know the world is ending this December, right? ;)
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Eddie Teach

Alright, send me 50 bucks now and if the world's still around I'll pay you back later. :shifty:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

viper37

Quote from: Razgovory on August 27, 2012, 05:10:06 PM
If it is destroyed, you won't be able to afford the 50 bucks, so Siege loses everything :P
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Maximus

Kleves

I wish we had at least one political party that didn't want to destroy America.
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

PDH

Quote from: Kleves on August 28, 2012, 08:53:38 AM

That legalize pot one just wants to sit around and eat Little Debbie snack cakes all day.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Quote from: PDH on August 28, 2012, 08:55:51 AM
Quote from: Kleves on August 28, 2012, 08:53:38 AM

That legalize pot one just wants to sit around and eat Little Debbie snack cakes all day.

Fuckers block the snack isles.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 28, 2012, 08:59:11 AM
Fuckers block the snack isles.

You have to go before noon.  Stoners never roll out of bed before 2pm.

Warning, after 2pm avoid the cookie aisle.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM