News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Dazzling Urbanite managers, to me!

Started by CountDeMoney, May 12, 2009, 05:28:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Slargos

I had no idea that was a euphemism for niggers. Learn something new every day.  :D

Though, I can't for the life of my understand why one slur is less offensive than the other.

Niggers.  :lol:

garbon

Quote from: Slargos on May 12, 2009, 01:31:37 PM
I had no idea that was a euphemism for niggers. Learn something new every day.  :D

Though, I can't for the life of my understand why one slur is less offensive than the other.

Niggers.  :lol:

:yawn:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

garbon

Slargos

I had to help out a nigger the other day. Fucker had managed to start a fire in his kitchen and needed a few doors replaced.

When I realized this particular nigger lived in a city-provided 4-bedroom appartment and likely as not spent his days chewing khat bought with welfare leechery I was of course expectedly consternated.

However, I managed to swallow my furious anger and even shake his hand with a smile without so much as a hint of wiping it on my pants afterwards.

Chatting with him proved pointless. He managed to note that he didn't much like Trondheim, nor Norwegians, calling them "too aloof, too cold".

My multi-cultural story du jour.  :bowler:

Ed Anger

Slargos

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 12, 2009, 01:36:20 PM
Quote from: Caliga on May 12, 2009, 01:30:51 PM
Also Hydrox.

They still make that shit?

I dunno, but when I was a kid that's what all the poors ate instead of Oreos.  Princesca told me that where she lived only teh blacks ate them, which I guess correlates with my observation (since there were like 2 black kids out of 450 in my graduating class  :bowler: ).

Since the trend lately has been for poor people to pretend they're rich via crazy mortgages and credit-card spending, maybe they all upgraded in the cookie department and Hydrox went away.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Brain

:huh: Been living in a cave in Tora Tora Bora much the past decade?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Slargos

Quote from: The Brain on May 12, 2009, 01:44:01 PM

:huh: Been living in a cave in Tora Tora Bora much the past decade?

You'd think so.

I guess I just don't have a marked need to keep up with the latest synonyms for what is a perfectly good slur to begin with.  :P

vinraith

Poor = lousy health care growing up = debilitating chronic conditions in adulthood