U.S. Soldier Shoots 5 of His Comrades to Death in Iraq

Started by Phillip V, May 11, 2009, 02:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakken

alfred russel

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

DisturbedPervert

Phillip V

Quote from: alfred russel on May 11, 2009, 03:03:34 PM
I don't follow your reasoning.
I figure it is better to send me who is young, single, has a clean track record and stable head rather than a Soldier with wife and kids or was admitted to the service with a moral/education waiver like Steven Green.

Plus, I believe I can make a difference.  :hug:

Razgovory

Quote from: Phillip V on May 11, 2009, 03:22:20 PM
I figure it is better to send me who is young, single, has a clean track record and stable head rather than a Soldier with wife and kids or was admitted to the service with a moral/education waiver like Steven Green.

Plus, I want to make a difference.  :hug:

Well at least there are some openings now.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Drakken

Quote from: Razgovory on May 11, 2009, 03:23:28 PM
Quote from: Phillip V on May 11, 2009, 03:22:20 PM

Plus, I want to make a difference.  :hug:

Well at least there are some openings now.

:face:

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Drakken on May 11, 2009, 03:01:29 PM
Was he a moon-worshipper payed by Al-Qaïda?  :osama:
Probably a commie liberal terrorist.
PDH!

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall