The State of Affairs in Russia

Started by Syt, August 01, 2012, 12:01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Kick his Slav ass Grumbles.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

I thought Habbaku was our ambassador from Georgia.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Queequeg

Georgians are a thousand miles from being Slavs.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Razgovory

Quote from: Queequeg on February 09, 2014, 01:18:33 AM

He's talking about Dguller, who isn't actually a Slav, instead he is a Jew.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on February 09, 2014, 01:48:43 AM

He's talking about Dguller, who isn't actually a Slav, instead he is a Jew.

He's part Slav.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Six thirty in the morning and I'm taking a drink. MAH LIVER.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josquius

QuoteRoTW : Why you hate Olympics?
Its not the real olympics.

How?
Linguistically of course they're very different but culturally there seem to be a lot of similarities what with the shared history.
██████
██████
██████

Sheilbh

I thought they were a couple of hundred miles south.
Let's bomb Russia!

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Alcibiades

Quote from: Neil on February 09, 2014, 11:12:25 AM
A Slav subject race is a Slav.

Wait... what the fuck do you know about people out side of central Canada, you fucking faggot?

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Queequeg

Quote from: Sheilbh on February 09, 2014, 07:32:16 AM
I thought they were a couple of hundred miles south.
Metaphorical divide and physical distance to eachother's homeland. Though even then I overstated. Shared Orthodox and Byzantone heritage, and the Slavic languages have some super old Caucasian influences.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Valmy

Quote from: crazy canuck on February 07, 2014, 07:42:48 AM
To limit the meaning of clause 6 to simply not banning gay athletes requires a significant amount of Derspice Right Think.

If we take to this extreme then nobody but the most lefty first world countries will be allowed to host the Olympics.  I don't think that is how this was intended or applied.  But hey maybe I will be wrong.  We will see how many foreigners there participating in the Olympics get arrested under this law.

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Neil on February 09, 2014, 11:12:25 AM
A Slav subject race is a Slav.

So...East Germans?  Finns?  Balts?  Mongolians?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Berkut

Quote from: Valmy on February 09, 2014, 02:17:20 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on February 07, 2014, 07:42:48 AM
To limit the meaning of clause 6 to simply not banning gay athletes requires a significant amount of Derspice Right Think.

If we take to this extreme then nobody but the most lefty first world countries will be allowed to host the Olympics.  I don't think that is how this was intended or applied.  But hey maybe I will be wrong.  We will see how many foreigners there participating in the Olympics get arrested under this law.

An excellent point Valmy, if someone were in fact advocating that we take it to this extreme.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Grey Fox

Quote from: Tyr on February 09, 2014, 07:11:38 AM
QuoteRoTW : Why you hate Olympics?
Its not the real olympics.

That's just wrong. All Olympics are real Olympics.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.