News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The State of Affairs in Russia

Started by Syt, August 01, 2012, 12:01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: Syt on August 18, 2012, 04:29:24 AM
One thing that strikes me about Russia is their huge paranoia. Whatever anyone does anywhere, they seem to think it all serves to keep them down.

Wasn't Germany pretty paranoid in the late 19th century early 20th?   They seemed obsessed with the idea that their enemies were trying to encircle them.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Viking on August 18, 2012, 11:39:44 AM
Quote from: Grinning_Colossus on August 18, 2012, 10:30:00 AM
Quote from: Phillip V on August 17, 2012, 11:44:45 AM
Quote from: viper37 on August 17, 2012, 10:40:55 AM
2 years in jail
Hopefully she's still cute after 2 years. :(

She looks extremely Georgian.

I didn't know that the mixed race miscegenation look was "Georgian".

Which races? She looks more Mideastern than mulatto.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Queequeg

That's one of the dumbest fucking posts I've ever read on this forum, Viking.  On like a dozen different levels. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Queequeg

I seriously do not know where to begin dissecting the stupidity of that comment.  It's a monumental effort.  I could spend weeks and weeks explaining the ways in which you are wrong and still not exhaust the wealth of retardation you have tapped in to. 
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Viking

I was connection her looks  - The Full Lips - The Broad Nose - The Olive Complexion with the Russian predilection for calling Caucasians (as in from the Caucasus) "Black" and US Georgia's Jim Crow Miscegenation laws.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Queequeg on August 18, 2012, 01:13:26 PM
I could spend weeks and weeks explaining the ways in which you are wrong

You've been spending too much time around Grumbler and Berkut.  :D
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Queequeg

Quote from: Viking on August 18, 2012, 01:20:30 PM
I was connection her looks  - The Full Lips - The Broad Nose - The Olive Complexion with the Russian predilection for calling Caucasians (as in from the Caucasus) "Black" and US Georgia's Jim Crow Miscegenation laws.
Caucasians are a mixed group. Very genetically heterodox, a combination of ancient autochthonous populations and the dozens of people who have come in to the area.  They just look different a lot of the time.  Mikheil Saakashvili couldn't be anything other than Caucasian, for instance-the broad face and distinctive milk-white skin aren't really found anywhere else. 

I don't think she looks that Georgian.  She's likely as not got some Tatar ancestry.  Maybe from one of the more heterodox Cossack hetmanates. 

Viking

Quote from: Queequeg on August 18, 2012, 02:00:26 PM
Quote from: Viking on August 18, 2012, 01:20:30 PM
Caucasians are a mixed group. Very genetically heterodox, a combination of ancient autochthonous populations and the dozens of people who have come in to the area.  They just look different a lot of the time.  Mikheil Saakashvili couldn't be anything other than Caucasian, for instance-the broad face and distinctive milk-white skin aren't really found anywhere else. 

I don't think she looks that Georgian.  She's likely as not got some Tatar ancestry.  Maybe from one of the more heterodox Cossack hetmanates.

Russians are bigots film at 23. I didn't say she looked like any nationality.

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

The Brain

Q is obsessed with race theory. Film at 11.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Queequeg

Queequeg

I'm pretty sure I was talking out of my ass though.  I was trying to remember who that member of Pussy Riot looks like-it's Sofiko Chiaureli.  She's Georgian.

Viking

Razgovory

She doesn't look particularly out of the ordinary.  If she lived in the US, I doubt anyone would think of her as anything then a white chick.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Camerus

We'd better measure her skull shape so as to more accurately classify her.