Bay area languishites!

Started by katmai, May 11, 2009, 02:48:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Are there any besides Garbon?

:ph34r:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

garbon

Did starbright make the switch?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

MadImmortalMan

I've been working on Treasure Island on and off over the last couple weeks. That counts.  :)
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

katmai

Quote from: PDH on May 11, 2009, 07:35:59 AM
I'm FROM the Bay Area!

Yes but you won't be there in June now will you?!?!

PDH

Quote from: katmai on May 11, 2009, 05:13:44 PM
Quote from: PDH on May 11, 2009, 07:35:59 AM
I'm FROM the Bay Area!

Yes but you won't be there in June now will you?!?!
What's it worth to you?
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

garbon

Thank god that I'm busy in June!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grey Fox

Quote from: garbon on May 11, 2009, 09:11:13 PM
Thank god that I'm busy in June!

even he can't save you from Katmai.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

Quote from: Grey Fox on May 11, 2009, 09:21:19 PM
even he can't save you from Katmai.

Have you met June? She's stellar!

katmai

garbon

:D

A friend is supposed to come visit for a week but who knows if that will happen.  Otherwise, I ain't doing shit but hosting the sister...so I'll be around. :P

katmai

Yeah my cousin is graduating so thinking about heading down for that and staying around area for a week.
Gonna visit the City and see friends, even you. :P

Olive

Oh, ok.. I thought something really interesting.

katmai

So garbon I'm going to be in area from the 3rd to the 10th, and except for the graduation on the 6th will be up for a lunch/drinks, whatever.

garbon

k, let me get back to you next week. i'll know better what my schedule will be like (with regards to work and my sister will be in town).