Main Menu

Who is Olive?

Started by DontSayBanana, May 10, 2009, 08:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: Olive on May 12, 2009, 06:00:19 AM
Quote from: Malthus on May 10, 2009, 11:14:20 AM
Heh, don't let the typically rude Languish welcome bother you.  :lol:
Thank you. Why are they making a deal out of anything that is just normal. Anyway, thanks.

Who is they?  Are we being watched? :unsure:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Malthus

Quote from: Olive on May 12, 2009, 06:00:19 AM
Quote from: Malthus on May 10, 2009, 11:14:20 AM
Heh, don't let the typically rude Languish welcome bother you.  :lol:
Thank you. Why are they making a deal out of anything that is just normal. Anyway, thanks.

Rudeness is simply the Languish way. Stick around and you will see.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

KRonn

Welcome to Languish Olive.

Ed Anger

In the early years of the 21st century, to combat the rising tide of posting unorthodoxy, the Pope gave Cardinal Ed Anger of Languish leave to move without let or hindrance throughout the land, in a reign of violence, terror and torture that makes a smashing film. This was the Languish Inquisition...

Olive...troll or sensitive chick? I shall find out.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: DontSayBanana on May 10, 2009, 08:58:30 AM
Sock, spammer, or just a bot?
Olive is a shadow of a waveform that exists due to an irregularity that must be repaired in the pattern of the Matrix because it exists to be repaired. 
PDH!

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 12, 2009, 09:10:15 AM
In the early years of the 21st century, to combat the rising tide of posting unorthodoxy, the Pope gave Cardinal Ed Anger of Languish leave to move without let or hindrance throughout the land, in a reign of violence, terror and torture that makes a smashing film. This was the Languish Inquisition...

Olive...troll or sensitive chick? I shall find out.
:lol: I think I'm going to enjoy this.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Admiral Yi

No one liked my horse racing joke. :cry:

The Brain

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 12, 2009, 01:45:48 PM

You made a racy horse joke? :)
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

Olive = John Galt?  :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

sbr

I enjoyed it, just not enough to comment on it.

Darth Wagtaros

I missed it completely. So no. Nobody liked it.  Or you.  Or this new forum. 
PDH!

Razgovory

Quote from: Caliga on May 12, 2009, 04:22:20 PM
Olive = John Galt?  :)

You are the first to sugget the person is brain dead.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Korea

I want to find out who Olive really is.

How did you stumble upon us, Olive?
I want my mother fucking points!

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.