Wells Fargo settles over its sub-prime racism

Started by CountDeMoney, July 14, 2012, 06:06:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Quote from: Razgovory on July 15, 2012, 05:52:22 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 15, 2012, 02:57:42 PM
Stuff Yi said...

Okay, I'll give you a different world  "posting".  That seems an accurate and neutral description.   There is no reason to assume that the opinions of an insane person can't be seriously.  So that's a false dichotomy.  I didn't say you said that Union were evil (though I can't imagine that you consider them good if they are greedy or stupid), I said others made that accusation of you.

By means of abuse, I mean things that might violate US employment law.  Use your imagination.

I'm not dodging the stalker issue.  I can't since it doesn't exist.  You could have called me on making a snide comment,  that would be fair and accurate.  Perhaps my words are not always fair, but calling it "stalking" is inaccurate, and is something I take objection to.  I don't think it's strange or malicious for people in a small community to consistently argue over issues that they hold differing view points.  When you say "stalking" you are attempting to paint what I say as malicious.

:yes:

Pulling that word out of thin air, seems like a bit of a low blow.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 15, 2012, 05:59:37 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on July 15, 2012, 05:52:22 PM
I don't think it's strange or malicious for people in a small community to consistently argue over issues that they hold differing view points.

Neither do I.  So why don't you argue over a fucking issue for a fucking change?

Didn't have the energy at the time.  Could only muster a snide comment.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017