Jos Theelen

My contribution to the new and wonderful world of Languish

Pedrito

Who cares about the forum, I want the old smileys back  >:(

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Slargos

1. Structurally, it is different. I cannot say that it's better but "no" doesn't mean worse. That has yet to be decided.
2. It has yet to be filled with hilarity. Thus, it cannot be superior.

I must thus logically conclude the answer is "no".

Grey Fox

It's ok.

I still needs massive amount of modification to fit us.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Kaeso

No Jaron option , this is disappointing...

garbon

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 10, 2009, 06:29:10 AM
It's ok.

I still needs massive amount of modification to fit us.

:perv:

edit:  :'(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

I Killed Kenny

No,

I hate the smiles, I hate that I don't have a quick reply, the avatars are too small

vinraith

I'd say "not yet, but it probably will be." It needs some work, but it'll get there.

szmik

Quote from: I Killed Kenny on March 10, 2009, 03:33:00 PM
hate that I don't have a quick reply
You can set it on in your profile.
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

garbon

No. I like the old one that crashed and won't work anymore!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martim Silva

I voted no, because all change is Evil.

Current society is proof of that. If we had sticked to stones and caves, we wouldn't be having all the problems we're facing now, such as dying drives and whatnot.

JacobL

Without a Jaron option I was forced to vote Who cares.

Liep

Quote from: JacobL on March 10, 2009, 04:16:01 PM
Jaron is the way of old.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

JacobL

Quote from: Liep on March 10, 2009, 04:20:25 PM
Quote from: JacobL on March 10, 2009, 04:16:01 PM
Jaron is the way of old.
who cares the way of the new? :o

grumbler

Quote from: vinraith on March 10, 2009, 03:34:30 PM
I'd say "not yet, but it probably will be." It needs some work, but it'll get there.
That's where I am.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!