Here Languish Stands Again

Started by Viking, July 10, 2012, 10:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solmyr

The infidels win, thanks to the Pope. Proof that Luther was right. :P

Maximus

Viking

:w00t:

the nice thing about HiS is that you are never really truely out, since you can almost always bounce back to some degree by buying back your cities with VP and monomaniacly focus on your base.

BTW, this is the first Ottoman win I have ever seen.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Solmyr

I blame Tamas sucking. Also, my crap marriage rolls. :P

Viking

Quote from: Solmyr on September 22, 2012, 07:30:31 PM
I blame Tamas sucking. Also, my crap marriage rolls. :P

Tamas' problem was that he was never decisive on any front. He tried to defend everywhere and consequently defended nothing. He was too easily distracted and he was too easily threatened.

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

sbr

Good game Viking.

I really thought I was going to win last turn, the Pope having Fuggers to get more cards late was rather disappointing.  I don't know if ulmost had enough CP without those extra cards to get the 4 spaces he needed or not.  After seeing my hand this turn I am glad I took my shot last turn.

Viking

It was a pleasure to play with you all. At least three players came close to winning, just as HiS should be. GG everybody.