News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

So I'm getting: CAT

Started by Martinus, July 09, 2012, 11:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

merithyn

Quote from: Maximus on July 09, 2012, 12:58:48 PM
Dogs are inappropriate for living in a town or city.

:rolleyes:

You think dogs are inappropriate for being inside a house. More specifically, for being inside YOUR house. :contract:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Valmy

Quote from: merithyn on July 09, 2012, 01:06:53 PM
You think dogs are inappropriate for being inside a house. More specifically, for being inside YOUR house. :contract:

That is what dog houses are for.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 09, 2012, 11:45:51 AM
Quote from: Martinus on July 09, 2012, 11:35:50 AMPlus cats feel better in smaller flats and I won't be moving until December (at best).

I have to voice concerns about how you and the other pillowbiter are going to have separate cats and bring them together from time to time;  cats don't travel well, and if they're not cohabitating in the same environment, you're going to have hierarchy issues--even from cats from the same litter.

Well, what I really mean each of us is going to raise one cat but we can occasionally take them on visits - we won't swap them or anything.

Viking

If you don't name them "Ed Anger" and "CountDeMoney" respectively I will be: Dissapointed.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Valmy

They will probably be named after famous gay communists.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Quote from: Viking on July 09, 2012, 02:03:08 PM
If you don't name them "Ed Anger" and "CountDeMoney" respectively I will be: Dissapointed.

He wants to name his Tanya. I'm thinking of an appropriate Russian sounding name for mine. Imperatritsa Katarina has a nice tinge to it, but may be a bit of a mouthful.

sbr

Martinus

Martinus

Or something from the ancient world. Ishtar perhaps?

Maximus

Quote from: merithyn on July 09, 2012, 01:06:53 PM

:rolleyes:

That too, dogs were meant to roam free

Barrister

Even if they are brother and sister, they are going to have major issues if they live in separate apartments, but are brought together for short periods of time.  Plus as Seedy said Cats aren't great travellers.

One of you should get one cat that you can both look after.  Or if you get two cats, they should stay together all the time so they have a close and stable bond relationship with each other.

And for all that is good and Holy get them fixed.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Caliga

Quote from: Valmy on July 09, 2012, 11:30:57 AM
Yards suck.  They waste water and valuable time and money.
:huh: My yard takes quite a bit of work but I outsource a lot of the boring shit (e.g. mowing the lawn).  I actually love to take care of my trees.... it's fun and good exercise.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

I agree, which is why I didn't get one till we moved to our current house.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

katmai

Quote from: Caliga on July 09, 2012, 06:15:22 PM
Quote from: Valmy on July 09, 2012, 11:30:57 AM
Yards suck.  They waste water and valuable time and money.
:huh: My yard takes quite a bit of work but I outsource a lot of the boring shit (e.g. mowing the lawn).  I actually love to take care of my trees.... it's fun and good exercise.

Valmy is a marylander cretin.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

Quote from: Caliga on July 09, 2012, 06:16:39 PM
I agree, which is why I didn't get one till we moved to our current house.

I call bullshit.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son