Booty Pop - what do you think?

Started by viper37, July 09, 2012, 01:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

The clip

the critic

more text

Disturbing, in a way.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

garbon

What's disturbing is the language used in those articles.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DontSayBanana

Speaking of "bad elements in the Black race," this would be on fire if a white person had written either of those articles.  How about tackling faux-racism to sound "edgy" while you're on your soapboxes about bad parenting? <_<
Experience bij!

garbon

Quote from: DontSayBanana on July 09, 2012, 01:35:41 PM
Speaking of "bad elements in the Black race," this would be on fire if a white person had written either of those articles.  How about tackling faux-racism to sound "edgy" while you're on your soapboxes about bad parenting? <_<

http://whitewhine.com/tagged/racist
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josquius

removed due to copyright claim.
Though I suspect that is not a bad thingg.
██████
██████
██████