Obama to fire gay military officer. Martinus pops vein.

Started by MadImmortalMan, May 08, 2009, 02:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Sheilbh

The offensive thing, I think, Marty was bringing PV's family into it based on what he's said in the forum before.
Let's bomb Russia!

The Brain

Quote from: Sheilbh on May 09, 2009, 04:11:48 PM
The offensive thing, I think, Marty was bringing PV's family into it based on what he's said in the forum before.

Fair, meet game.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

Quote from: Sheilbh on May 09, 2009, 04:11:48 PM

What Brain said.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

I wish someone would tell me what to post in this thread.

Jacob

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 09, 2009, 05:32:17 PM

The truth.  Post the truth.

katmai

Quote from: Jacob on May 09, 2009, 07:00:52 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 09, 2009, 05:32:17 PM

The truth.  Post the truth.

You can't handle the truth!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

PDH

Wait, is this thread pro-Obama or anti-Obama?  I can't tell from the posts
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Sheilbh

Quote from: PDH on May 09, 2009, 09:08:45 PM
Obama's a fad.  So we went with Languish default: anti-Marty :)
Let's bomb Russia!

PDH

Quote from: Sheilbh on May 09, 2009, 09:37:18 PM
Obama's a fad.  So we went with Languish default: anti-Marty :)
Oh good - I am glad someone made sense of this.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

HisMajestyBOB

I'm waiting for Hans to tell me how this is Obama's biggest blunder to date.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

PDH

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on May 09, 2009, 11:40:56 PM
I'm waiting for Hans to tell me how this is Obama's biggest blunder to date.
What is amazing is that Hans can stay so objective.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

Martinus

Neil

Quote from: Syt on May 09, 2009, 02:38:49 AM
Quote from: Martinus on May 09, 2009, 02:30:00 AM
Go fuck yourself, Syt. My sexuality is constantly used against me in flame wars; people wish AIDS on me and whatnot. Yet I never see you jumping to my defense and denouncing homophobia prevalent in America or Europe.

Because you also use it as a weapon.

Marty, you are a xenophobe, racist, superficial consumerist twat. You cherish exclusivity, and a good lifestyle - why would you go back to Poland (where you lead an upper middleclass lifestyle) instead of going to London (where you would have been the average earner and "that Polish dude")? You can't bear to be average.

You use your sexuality as a status symbol, trying to outgay everyone else here and other gays I know. And it gives you access to a minority that makes you even more exclusive and - at least in Poland - a wonderful victim status that you pull whenever you can, making it hard to challenge you on your racist remarks. "I'm a poor, prosecuted gay, and everyone who hates gays SHOULD BURN IN HELL!!!1111" Fuck you, the poor gays are not on this board and you know it. Your gay problems are luxury problems.

If you really cared so much about gay rights I can't understand why you won't use your magic lawyer powers to fight the good fight instead of going into a frothing rage whenever you perceive something or soemone as anti-gay. You sure spend enough time to the cause on Languish. You, Marty, are the Hansmeister of gaydom, with the difference that Hansmeister is actually serving "his cause", i.e. his country, in a way he sees fit.
What a magnificent post.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.