News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Miscellaneous PC & vidya Games Thread

Started by Syt, June 26, 2012, 12:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

I'm on the fence with this... I almost bought it yesterday but I'm not sure. I also realize that unless I'm really committed to a game (like say CK3), seeing DLC/Season Pass content offered on day one that basically doubles the price of the game kind of turns me off a bit.

Instead I started fiddling with my Skyrim load order after a month's hiatus.

Still, you do make it sound pretty appealing so maybe I'll take the plunge in the end. It is a type of game that I enjoy....

Solmyr

Syt

Presented without comment (link features NSFW pictures/video).  :whistle:

(Don't know if the game features beets in any form.)

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2401460/Tamas_Awakening/

QuoteTamas Awakening

About This Game:
Tamas awakening is a 2D hand-drawn visual novel with top-notch artwork where you play as a young psychologist who obtains a mysterious ancient power from a mystic entity, and you become able to hypnotize people. With this power, you'll have the chance to fuck (and BREED) all the girls around you, especially those who live with you. This game features lots and lots of impregnation and breeding dirty talk, so if that's your thing you'll love it.

This is a LINEAR nukige game, and it features no choices or alternative endings. Sex comes first, plot comes last.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josquius

I didn't know Tamas was that into breeding. :hmm:
██████
██████
██████

Tamas

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

DGuller

What's the meaning of "Tamas awakening" in that game?  :hmm:  Is that a euphemism for an erection? :unsure:

grumbler

Quote from: DGuller on May 07, 2023, 01:13:36 AMWhat's the meaning of "Tamas awakening" in that game?  :hmm:  Is that a euphemism for an erection? :unsure:

I am quite sure that I do not want to know.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Josquius

Glancing at the screenshots the main character doesn't seem to be named Tamas.
██████
██████
██████

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

QuoteThis is a LINEAR nukige game, and it features no choices or alternative endings. Sex comes first, plot comes last.

Well what is the gameplay then? You just click the sex button over and over again?  :huh:

I demand pervs get decent gameplay!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Valmy on May 08, 2023, 01:23:03 PM
QuoteThis is a LINEAR nukige game, and it features no choices or alternative endings. Sex comes first, plot comes last.

Well what is the gameplay then? You just click the sex button over and over again?  :huh:

I demand pervs get decent gameplay!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzkCmidjeHc&ab_channel=Gro%C3%9FeTelefonleitung
(button -> awesome)
this seems appropriate then

viper37

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on April 08, 2023, 11:50:42 AMnot sure for how much longer but Battlestar Galactica Deadlock is free on steam currently.
Got it when it was free. Played a bit yesterday night.

Nice game, but...

So far, there no deep strategy involved.  Picket ships in front to absorb the shock, Battlestar behind to launch fighters when appropriate and fire at will at one ship until it's destroyed.  Rinse and repeat.

The controls with the mouse are a little bit tough to use.

Graphically, it's not very good to watch.  Basic ship model, some small animated portrait of the admiral and an advisor.

The French version has a Quebec and French flag, so I used this instead of the English text. :)

It's a nice game, but not my cup of tea, I think.  I believe I prefer Homeworld 2.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Syt

Been playing some more AoW4. Admittedly, still on the beginner map, and on easy.  :blush:

I'm having fun, though. I went with "industrious humans", all in on materium (earth/construction) affinity. I actually like how the game leans into modifying your units constantly, by adding new racial modifiers, enchantments (thankfully global enchantments for all units of a type instead of per unit ... that used to be tedious), other races and "ancient wonders" (special ruins, that - once clear & annexed provide bonuses and also new units to recruit).

I'm running into the usual issue I have in AoW games: I never seem to have enough armies, esp. compared to the computer players. :D I've caught up now, but only after severely upping my gold income and then focusing my capital heavily on pumping out some more units. But that's on me :D

Overall really liking it, and kind of annoyed that the CK3 expansion comes today, as I will inevitably give that one a try now :lol:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.