News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Miscellaneous PC & vidya Games Thread

Started by Syt, June 26, 2012, 12:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

I noticed that Steam reviews were kind to Mortal Kombat X after they apparently did some PC optimization, so I bought it (half price). I like it so far.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Arvoreen

My son hooked me on this one....seems to be an updated Dwarf Fortress type game

http://store.steampowered.com/app/294100/

Syt

Conan Exiles - comes with dick slider and jiggle physics.

NSFW link with dangly bits: http://www.pcgamer.com/conan-exiles-dick-slider/
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tamas

Syt

Watched some streams of this yesterday I will wait for a few more updates before I buy. Seems pretty barebones so far.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Ed Anger

Still playing Rome II. Watching 8 legions assrape eastern kingdoms gives me big boner.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Syt

Watching TB play Sniper Elite 4. He sneaks up a tower, but soldiers see him. He tries to mine the stairs, but the enemy sees it and decides, "let's not go there."

However, the tower is made of wood, so they just shoot him from multiple directions through the soft cover and kill him. :lol:
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

Hidden & Dangerous 1 and 2 are now available on GOG.
—Stephen Jay Gould

mongers

Just acquired 'Plants vs Zombies' on steam, rather amusing game.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Alcibiades

Ghost Recon Wildlands having a free open beta this weekend.  Just beat whats available in the beta, pretty good.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Syt

PSA: If you register a game from Matrix/Slitherine on your accoutn, do so on your Slitherine account, not Matrix. Slitherine appears to give you access to the original installers, while Matrix does not.

Been registering a bunch of my older games, like WitP:AE or Command Ops, on my Slitherine account and I get to download the installers again.

On my old Matrix games it doesn't have that (only downloads for patches or manuals, at best). Not sure why they don't have one unified system for both.

Also, I "merged" my Matrix and SLitherine accounts - shouldn't the members area where I can see my registered games also get merged? Why have that separated? Trying to use the key of a Matrix-registered game on Slitherine tells me that the key has already been used.

And for Spartan and Chariots of War it tells me my serials are invalid. Not already registered, just invalid. <_<

EDIT: Oh, wait, found some downloads on Matrix under "My Orders" - but of a mess those two sites. And not sure why Slitherine adopted the Matrix look instead oif vice versa. I preferred the look and feel of Slitherine's page by far.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Ed Anger

Tamas had a beet do their websites.

Tamas

Ed Anger

Syt

Jim Sterling on Digital Homicide's $10 million law suit against him that was dismissed with prejudice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS-LXvhy1Do

(includes lots of gloating)
—Stephen Jay Gould