Some Hospitals Allow Patients' Own Dogs to Visit

Started by garbon, June 22, 2012, 03:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: PRC on June 23, 2012, 03:21:33 AM
Quote from: 11B4V on June 22, 2012, 10:15:34 PM
Because cats are nasty and disgusting.

People who have cats have less risk of heart disease.  Cats are also the ultimate vermin control.

Horse shit
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on June 23, 2012, 05:14:51 AM
Horse shit

My cat is a well-honed killing machine, imbued with an innate predatory sense to stalk and dispatch laser pointers.

HVC

Cats will eat you the second you hit the ground dead*. Dogs at least have the decency to wait a day or two until they're hungry.

* I'm looking at you CdM. You know when kitty bites and licks you? He's not playing, he's tast testing and biding his time :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

11B4V

Quote from: HVC on June 23, 2012, 09:39:31 AM
Cats will eat you the second you hit the ground dead*. Dogs at least have the decency to wait a day or two until they're hungry.

* I'm looking at you CdM. You know when kitty bites and licks you? He's not playing, he's tast testing and biding his time :D

:lol:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Oh yeah, she gives me her nibbles at Love Time.  But I'm on to her.  It's a delicate ballet of nature up in this motherfucker.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

Why is this bad?  If I drop dead, do I not want my cats to live?

God, you're the kind of person that wants your slaves buried with you, aren't you?  Other people can use those slaves.

Anyway, I've already identified a key weakness in cat physiology: they weigh about eight pounds.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Tonitrus

Quote from: Ideologue on June 23, 2012, 02:14:41 PM

Why is this bad?  If I drop dead, do I not want my cats to live?

God, you're the kind of person that wants your slaves buried with you, aren't you?  Other people can use those slaves.

Anyway, I've already identified a key weakness in cat physiology: they weigh about eight pounds.

Eddie Teach

What a small woman. Before the ninja edit that is.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

That's not a cat.  That's an allegorical stand-in for Jesus.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Tonitrus

We had a cat as a kid that pulled in a good 15-16 pounds.  But, Maine Coons....  :wub: