News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Golden Gophers hate Whitey

Started by CountDeMoney, June 21, 2012, 08:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

QuoteUniversity sponsors campaign to undermine 'white privilege'

The University of Minnesota - Duluth (UMD) is now sponsoring an ad-campaign designed to achieve "racial justice" by raising awareness of "white privilege."

The project disseminates its message, that "society was setup for us [whites]" and as such is "unfair," through an aggressive campaign of online videos, billboards, and lectures. The ads feature a number of Caucasians confessing their guilt for the supposed "privilege" that comes along with their fair features.

http://d-umn.campusreform.org/group/blog/university-sponsors-campaign-to-undermine-white-privilege

Too funny.  Have students at UM-D ever seen a real black person, other than road games in a Michigan State uniform?

Eddie Teach

I say we enjoy our white privileges while they last.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 21, 2012, 08:07:23 AM
I say we enjoy our white privileges while they last.

God knows I am.  In fact, I think I'm going to go celebrate my whiteness by going out for a drive and not getting pulled over.

The Brain

I wear tight clothing. High heel shoes. It doesn't mean that I'm a prostitute. No no.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

I'm glad white people are being told to feel guilty. :P
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

I predict this will go over well.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Barrister

I'm pretty sure any UMD student would be insulted if you called them "Golden Gophers".  Their team name is Bulldogs.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Malthus

I can't feel guilty about White privilege - I'm too busy feeling guilty about male privilege, class privilege, and first world privilege.  :hmm:

Plus, not sure "guilt" is the right word. Could be "gratitude" or "thankfulness".  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

The Brain

With great DNA comes great responsibility.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

DontSayBanana

While we're at it, can we force UM-D staff to sit through lessons on "white man's burden?" :frusty:
Experience bij!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Malthus on June 21, 2012, 09:11:04 AM
I can't feel guilty about White privilege - I'm too busy feeling guilty about male privilege, class privilege, and first world privilege.  :hmm:

You forgot the Jew part.

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on June 21, 2012, 08:12:43 AM

Do you feel half guilty? :hmm:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Camerus

The sun is setting on whitey anyway.

Also, class/wealth privilege is far more powerful than white privilege.  Lord knows I'd rather be a wealthy non-white than a poor white.

Malthus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 21, 2012, 10:02:18 AM
Quote from: Malthus on June 21, 2012, 09:11:04 AM

You forgot the Jew part.

Membership has its privileges.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on June 21, 2012, 10:32:38 AM
Quote from: garbon on June 21, 2012, 08:12:43 AM

Do you feel half guilty? :hmm:

ONE DROP

Note: That only applies to Negroes and not to American Indians.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?