News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

When Yiyi met Cally... the AAR

Started by Caliga, June 20, 2012, 06:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Princesca and I met up with Yi in Lexington, KY this past Sunday.

We had barbecue at a local place called Billy's BBQ.  Princesca and I got mutton BBQ which we'd never had before.  To be honest, I thought it was rather crappy.  I don't know if mutton just makes bad BBQ in general, or if it wasn't good at that place.  The sides were pretty good there, I thought.  Yi, what did you get?  I can't remember... and was it any good?

Then we drove back to his hotel and went to an Applebee's by it to drink.  I had a jack and coke, Princesca had a mojito, and Yi had a guinness.  We discussed EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU AND HOW DISAPPOINTED WE ARE IN ALL OF YOU.  No List nor further details will be provided. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Admiral Yi

I had baked beans, which were fine, and green beens, which were meh.

I think I forgot to mention in my other post that Princess and Cal (well, just Princessa really) gave me a fabulous welcome to Kentucky bag of booze.  A cornucopia of Jim Beam products.  A smorgasbord of bourbon.

Haven't drunk any yet.  I'm a little freaked out by the blueberry one or whatever that is.

Caliga

Do you mean the Dock 57 (Canadian Club infused with blackberry)?  I have a 50 ml bottle of that on my desk and have been sipping it for a while.  It's delicious. :cool:

Admiral Yi

That hottie waitress at the BBQ joint reminded me of an aesthetic epiphany I had a while ago:

Brunettes are more attractive the closer they hew to the elfin model, whereas blondes work better when they approximate the angel type.

Tonitrus

I better get a welcome to Kentucky bag of blueberry bourbon.  :mad:

MadImmortalMan

I tried the Red Stag cherry kind, and hated it. Far too sweet.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Caliga

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on June 20, 2012, 07:55:53 PM
I tried the Red Stag cherry kind, and hated it. Far too sweet.
I'm not a big fan of all of this trendy let's-infuse-our-spirit-with-flavored-crap-so-bitches-drink-it shit, but the blackberry whisky is really good.  I'm sort of with you on Red Stag.  Princesca loves it, though.

Scipio

What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Princesca

I don't think I gave Yi any of the Dock... for the 50ml, I think it was Red Stag (which is good in lemonade), Makers Mark, and Basil Hayden. I only had two 50s of the Dock, and we'd opened them both already. Hehe.

For the record, I loved meeting Yi and I also thought the BBQ joint was meh. But we had fascinating conversation. Seriously!  :hug:

And hi, y'all. Hope everyone's peachy. I must go dose myself with Benadryl now.  <_<

"You know what I hate about deep space? Crap radio stations from two hundred years back. My gosh, we were idiots." - Joker, Mass Effect 2

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines." - Emerson

DGuller

What did you guys say about me?  :)

Caliga

Quote from: DGuller on June 20, 2012, 09:47:46 PM
What did you guys say about me?  :)
See OP.  You are a huge disappointment.  Duh.

Eddie Teach

You'd think he'd have learned to read the OP before opening his mouth by now. /sigh
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

lustindarkness

This AAR sucks, no pics of naked Yi with panties on his head.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom