News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

WITE PBEM game to learn the game: PDH to me!

Started by Drakken, June 24, 2012, 08:33:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakken

I have the urge of playing (and losing) some operational wargame in PBEM, so I have had the bad idea to play WITE in PBEM with someone crazy enough to play with me, for the sadistic pleasure of the masses here, and also learn the intricacities of the game, especially TOE administration and building units (if I play Russians).

I'm looking at you, PDH. Yes, you.

Killing Nazis or Soviets, I have no preference for either.

szmik

Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Drakken

Well it's your day of luck, because from discussing with PDH he's currently unavailable to play WITE.

The only condition is: are you ready to accept I'm going to suck ass at this game, on any side I play on?  :lol:

szmik

Quote from: Drakken on June 26, 2012, 01:35:42 PM
The only condition is: are you ready to accept I'm going to suck ass at this game, on any side I play on?  :lol:

War between suckers it would be  :nelson:
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Drakken

Quote from: szmik on June 26, 2012, 01:37:03 PM
War between suckers it would be  :nelson:

There's two words that come to my mouth:

CRIPPLE FIGHT!

Drakken

On a more serious tone, Krauts or Commies?

Any house rules?