News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

I want to play a game.. (AAR Request)

Started by Fireblade, June 15, 2012, 09:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireblade

Fireblade

What the fuck is that shit, Choose Your Own Adventure for Furries? This game is so incredibly fucking twisted.

Should make an entertaining AAR though :)

grumbler

Quote from: Syt on June 18, 2012, 09:41:06 AM
Shit, grumps, where do you dig up those links? :lol: 

Google [free game download] and checked out the first few dozen entries.

I'm not into text games myself, but I figure the dwarf fortress crowd would go nuts with CoC, and it looked like something FB would make himself if he had the time!  :lol:

Look up "Violated Heroine" some time (it's some weird Japanese fan-made game, and sounds hilarious - but you apparently have to have your machine use Japanese language codes to play it even with translators).  The game sounds like a very warped version of The Witcher, only in 16-bit living color.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Fireblade

Quote from: grumbler on June 19, 2012, 09:03:52 PM
Quote from: Syt on June 18, 2012, 09:41:06 AM
Shit, grumps, where do you dig up those links? :lol: 

Google [free game download] and checked out the first few dozen entries.

I'm not into text games myself, but I figure the dwarf fortress crowd would go nuts with CoC, and it looked like something FB would make himself if he had the time!  :lol:

Look up "Violated Heroine" some time (it's some weird Japanese fan-made game, and sounds hilarious - but you apparently have to have your machine use Japanese language codes to play it even with translators).  The game sounds like a very warped version of The Witcher, only in 16-bit living color.

Dude.. since when have I given ANY indication that I'm into furry rape?

grumbler

Quote from: Fireblade on June 19, 2012, 09:24:58 PM

Dude.. since when have I given ANY indication that I'm into furry rape?

That wasn't really in the description I read.  I got as far as "perverted" and said "bingo!" so never read any further.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Fireblade

It is perverted. :P

Nothing that personally disturbs me, because I mean, I've been on the internet forever and I've seen things. I just can't help wondering who the fuck sits down and builds a furry rape game? There's an absolute shitload of deviantart drawings of the characters on this game. For example, one of the major plotlines involves having tons and tons of little rat babies with this:

The game itself is pretty good though. Reminds me of Legend of the Red Dragon or one of those other old BBS door games.

Syt

I've played around a bit with this, too. The game is amusing in a serious WTF way (and it's kinda disturbing that there's a fetish market for this sort of content), and a lot of work and attention to detail has obviously gone into it. Frome a purely gameplay point of view I found it became a bit repetetive (according to the wiki you need to level up A LOT to be able to beat the BIG BAD).

I quit when my previously tall, black, hung guy had turned into:

QuoteYou are a 3 foot 9 inch tall human, with an average body and soft, unremarkable flesh.  You are currently wearing comfortable clothes and using your beautiful sword as a weapon.  Your face is human in shape and structure, with smooth, ebony skin.  It has an androgynous set of features that would look normal on a male or female.  A pair of floppy rabbit ears stick up out of your long, sandy blonde hair, bouncing around as you walk.  Limp antennae also grow from just behind your hairline, waving and swaying in the breeze with your ears.  A pair of two inch horns grow from the sides of your head, sweeping backwards and adding to your imposing visage.

You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers.  A large shark-like fin has sprouted between your shoulder blades.  With it you have far more control over swimming underwater.  You have ample thighs that give you a graceful stride, and your cloth-straining rump wobbles enticingly with every step.  A short, soft bunny tail sprouts just above your jiggling backside, twitching constantly whenever you don't think about it.  Your perfect lissom legs end in mostly human feet, apart from the horn protruding straight down from the heel that forces you to walk with a sexy, swaying gait.

You have two volleyball-sized tits, each supporting one 2.7-inch cherry-like nub.  You could easily fill a E-cup bra.

Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown a brace of ready, bestial cocks!
-Your first pointed prick is 19 inches long and two inches in diameter.  It is shiny, pointed, and covered in veins, just like a large dog's cock.  A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your dog-shaped dong, ready to expand to help you lodge your distended, pointed prick inside a female.  The knot is 3.8 inches thick when at full size.
-Your next forearm-length, pointed prick is 16.5 inches long and three inches wide.  It is shiny, pointed, and covered in veins, just like a large dog's cock.  A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your canine shaft, ready to expand to help you lodge your pointed dog-dick inside a female.  The knot is 3.8 inches thick when at full size.

You have a pussy, with a 0.4-inch clit.  Occasional beads of lubricant drip from your pussy, its lips slightly parted.

You have one tight anus, placed between your heavy rump-cheeks where it belongs.

At which point I stopped because it became a bit too bizarre.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tonitrus

I think Anne Frank fan fiction has finally taken second place in Languish low-points.  :(

Syt

Quote from: Tonitrus on June 20, 2012, 12:47:25 AM
I think Anne Frank fan fiction has finally taken second place in Languish low-points.  :(

Reading the recent patch notes I tend to agree:
QuoteThere's now a special scene for urethra-fucking a minotaur when infested with worms.
:lol: :x
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tonitrus

Most shocking is that we have grumbler to thank for it!

Iormlund

CountDeMoney

Oh holy fuck, that's funny.

And kudos to grumbler for dropping the fucked-up furry MRSI on the fucking minute.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: The Brain on June 20, 2012, 02:50:51 PM
What's with the tight anus?

Would you want to be furry-fucked without one?  I mean, duh.

Fireblade

I liked the part where the beat the fuck out of that mouse bitch, drug her, and take her back to your camp as a rape slave.

So, what game should I play next? Leisure Suit Larry?