News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

FYI for Combat Mission

Started by 11B4V, June 13, 2012, 04:22:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Broke down and ordered the bundle. But I have no time to play for awhile. :(
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on June 13, 2012, 06:41:33 PM

It is such a fun system, though.

Syt

With the civil war in Syria, I'm surprised that the CMSF scenario has actually become relevant.  :hmm:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 14, 2012, 07:06:12 AM
Quote from: 11B4V on June 13, 2012, 06:41:33 PM

It is such a fun system, though.

Love it. I was going to post a CMBB AAR on a five scenario battle sequence, but had to stop after #3 due to work. They guy did a great job on designing them.

Here's a couple of screens

I also have a couple of vids of BBQing russians w/ my evil SS pioneers.

11B4V

Quote from: Syt on June 14, 2012, 07:13:22 AM
With the civil war in Syria, I'm surprised that the CMSF scenario has actually become relevant.  :hmm:

Never played SF because I heard the AI was weeeek.

Syt

Strong enough for me, but then again I suck.

In semi-related news, the makers of Achtung Panzer: Operation Star have announced their new game: an operational/tactical treatment of Nomonhan (Japs vs. Soviets in 1939). :huh:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Tamas

Have they fixed the sniper-AT guns taking your tanks out the moment they peak out from behind cover on the opposing end of the map?

11B4V

Quote from: Syt on June 14, 2012, 07:21:33 AM
Strong enough for me, but then again I suck.

In semi-related news, the makers of Achtung Panzer: Operation Star have announced their new game: an operational/tactical treatment of Nomonhan (Japs vs. Soviets in 1939). :huh:

Interesting if not obscure for the masses.

Syt

Quote from: 11B4V on June 14, 2012, 07:52:11 AM
Interesting if not obscure for the masses.

Well, they're the guys with the tank sim that covers the Angolan Civil War and Iran/Iraq. :P
—Stephen Jay Gould

CountDeMoney

Matrix Games. :bleeding:  Home of the not-quite-fully-baked biscuit.

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 14, 2012, 08:25:03 AM

Never regretted turning down that job offer from them 15 years ago :lol:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on June 14, 2012, 08:33:50 AM

Never regretted turning down that job offer from them 15 years ago :lol:

We'll never see Grand Theft Auto: Taco Truck now.  :cry:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Tamas

11B4V

Never had a prob with them.