News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NHL Hockey thread

Started by Barrister, March 07, 2011, 12:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

HVC

Quote from: Barrister on May 04, 2024, 10:41:20 PM:console:

:cry:

Series comeback, take game 7 lead, only for a few minutes later tied and lose in OT. Leafs fan experience to a T :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: HVC on May 05, 2024, 12:00:29 AM:cry:

Series comeback, take game 7 lead, only for a few minutes later tied and lose in OT. Leafs fan experience to a T :lol:
May I interest you in: PWHL Toronto?  :Canuck:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

HVC

Quote from: Sophie Scholl on May 05, 2024, 02:30:15 AM
Quote from: HVC on May 05, 2024, 12:00:29 AM:cry:
May I interest you in: PWHL Toronto?  :Canuck:

I'm ashamed to say that if the PWHL Toronto team did better then the NHL team it would irk me some :blush: :D

I would be up for watching/following another team. Say Montreal. Or at least giving it an honest attempt. Give me a little bit to grieve and shun hockey as a "stupid game that doesn't matter anyway" to make me feel better though.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Sophie Scholl

Today is the last day of the PWHL regular season. The playoffs start... Wednesday I think? Toronto is the top seed.  :lol:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."