And we're back!

Main Menu

Dazzling Urbanite managers, to me!

Started by CountDeMoney, May 12, 2009, 05:28:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Quote from: Habsburg on May 12, 2009, 04:03:01 PM
:huh:

I do not know of the original question.  My staff is of West European, or East Asian decent.  :swiss:

You might want to delete this post since it leaves you open to lawsuits.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Habsburg on May 12, 2009, 04:13:20 PM
Olive?  :scots:

Actually, he's got a point. Seedy might not give a damn, but this new board is still indexed in search engines. Looks like it's not still being updated, but give it about two months for the link to fall out of the PageRank system before opening up your armor.  :pirate
Experience bij!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on May 12, 2009, 08:58:51 AM
I bring in KFC & Chick-fil-a, and reap all sorts of goodwill.

If you were truly smart, it'd be Popeye's.

Habsburg

What?  I have two staff members.  The company itself is a rainbow of nationalities.

Caliga

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 12, 2009, 05:36:58 PM
Quote from: derspiess on May 12, 2009, 08:58:51 AM
I bring in KFC & Chick-fil-a, and reap all sorts of goodwill.

If you were truly smart, it'd be Popeye's.

:cool:

I love how Popeye's insists on having just one restaurant in Louisville, just to give Yum! Brands the finger.  I've eaten there a few times. :mmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

I wouldn't use the term restaurant when talking about Popeyes.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: garbon on May 12, 2009, 07:38:59 PM
I wouldn't use the term restaurant when talking about Popeyes.
I :wub: this post.
Experience bij!

garbon

I mean don't get me wrong, I like Popeyes...it's just that "restaurant" conveys a gravitas that the chain certainly lacks.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: DontSayBanana on May 12, 2009, 05:08:33 PM
Quote from: Habsburg on May 12, 2009, 04:13:20 PM
Olive?  :scots:

Actually, he's got a point. Seedy might not give a damn, but this new board is still indexed in search engines. Looks like it's not still being updated, but give it about two months for the link to fall out of the PageRank system before opening up your armor.  :pirate

I sincerely doubt any dazzling urbanites are going to google "dazzling urbanites" and "CountdeMoney".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on May 12, 2009, 07:52:50 PM
I mean don't get me wrong, I like Popeyes...it's just that "restaurant" conveys a gravitas that the chain certainly lacks.

Why? They have chairs and tables and shit.

Caliga

DontSayBanana

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 12, 2009, 07:53:29 PM

So? So do McDonald's and a good percentage of Chinese take-out joints. Hell, even Rut's Hut has a couple.

Like garbon, I'm just saying that we give these little holes in the wall too much credit.
Experience bij!

DontSayBanana

Experience bij!

Caliga

Quote from: DontSayBanana on May 12, 2009, 09:40:25 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 12, 2009, 07:53:29 PM

So? So do McDonald's and a good percentage of Chinese take-out joints. Hell, even Rut's Hut has a couple.

Like garbon, I'm just saying that we give these little holes in the wall too much credit.

:mad: Popeye's Chicken is the SHIZNIT.

I love their biscuits, too. :mmm:

Savonarola

Quote from: derspiess on May 12, 2009, 03:21:56 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on May 12, 2009, 01:29:13 PM
The blacks love the orange and grape soda.

I missed the memo on that.  Cincy has: failed me :(

That's what Languish is for; to fill important gaps in your education.   :)
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock