Population Growth in the 18th Century.

Started by jimmy olsen, May 30, 2012, 09:31:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 30, 2012, 05:37:34 PM
17-18th century Britain is not on that list. 

Take an online class from Yale I linked for you in the other thread.  There is a great one on Tudor-Stewart England that addresses these issues.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 30, 2012, 05:37:34 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on May 30, 2012, 01:57:06 PM
Well, Tim surprised me with his ignorance.
Off the top of my head I took college courses on the history of Colonial America, America 1763-1860, the American Civil War, America 1914-41, Germany-Austria-Bohemia 1648-1871, Germany-Austria-Czech 1871-1989, Imperial Russia, the Soviet Union, 19th Century Europe, China 1644-present, Japan 1800-present, the History of Ancient Rome, the History of Ancient Greece, the History of the High Middle Ages, the History of American Sexuality, the Medieval Papacy, Classical Mythology, Women in Ancient Greece & Rome. 17-18th century Britain is not on that list.

What a waste of time!
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM