Main Menu

Do You Recognize These Famous Logos?

Started by garbon, May 24, 2012, 02:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

Quote from: Razgovory on May 24, 2012, 06:39:09 PM
Quote from: garbon on May 24, 2012, 02:57:41 PM
http://www.chacha.com/quiz/729/do-you-recognize-these-famous-logos

A pleasant quiz until you realize how much brainpower is spent remember logos...

I can't speak for you but remembering ten images don't take a significant percentage of my brainpower.

:face:
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Viking on May 24, 2012, 03:01:58 PM
10/10 and we don't have Prudential or Taco Bell here on this side of the pond.

I thought Prudential was a British company.

garbon

Quote from: Jaron on May 24, 2012, 08:03:01 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on May 24, 2012, 06:39:09 PM
Quote from: garbon on May 24, 2012, 02:57:41 PM
http://www.chacha.com/quiz/729/do-you-recognize-these-famous-logos

A pleasant quiz until you realize how much brainpower is spent remember logos...

I can't speak for you but remembering ten images don't take a significant percentage of my brainpower.

:face:

Maybe if I saw posts by Raz without someone quoting them.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Sheilbh

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 24, 2012, 08:09:13 PM
Quote from: Viking on May 24, 2012, 03:01:58 PM
10/10 and we don't have Prudential or Taco Bell here on this side of the pond.

I thought Prudential was a British company.
Prudential Plc is, that's not their logo.  Apparently the American Prudential is entirely unrelated.  I wouldn't have got it had I not read this thread.
Let's bomb Russia!

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Valdemar

Quote from: derspiess on May 24, 2012, 05:50:27 PM
Wife has a game on her iPad that has a buttload of semi-obscured logos.  Some of them are easy, a lot of them look really familiar but drive you nuts trying to zero in on the company, and some are European or Asian logos I swear I've never seen before.

Same here, got a few electronic ones that I know i should know but cant put my finger on, even with hints.

had great fun with the car ones :p

V