D: Sweden
0 (0%)
D: France
1 (2.1%)
D: England
2 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 45

PDH

Somewhere thousands of big-boobed Dutch chicks are crying...and I am a hemisphere away to help console them.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Josephus

Well it's always good to see an underdog win, and I'd rather it be the danes than the Portos. Good job Denmark, you've effectively taken the world cup finalists out of this tournament.

Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

DGuller

Am I hearing things, or is the US commentator pronouncing L'viv as "Ell Vee"? :bleeding:

HVC

Quote from: Josephus on June 09, 2012, 01:11:08 PM
Well it's always good to see an underdog win, and I'd rather it be the danes than the Portos.

:o :(
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Viking

Quote from: Sheilbh on June 09, 2012, 06:50:17 AM
Quote from: Valmy on June 08, 2012, 03:47:21 PMThe Slavs got to dominate today's proceedings...tommorow the Germanic peoples shall show their stuff.
One of the ITV Commentator's yesterday was saying how 'Poland is the perfect choice for both of these teams.  They've just had to travel a short distance from Poland's flanks to get here.'  The historically aware in the nation flinched.

Fighting it out in Poland and Ukraine the Germans and Russians fight for Europe while Denmark, Poland, Holland, England, France, Italy, Greece and the Czechs; beaten; watch from the sidelines while the Chetniks and Ustasha fight out their own battle on the sidelines.

Only this time The Yanks are NOT coming and the English are bitching how the only thing that really counts is that they conquered half the world in 1763.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Liep

Quote from: katmai on June 08, 2012, 05:54:16 PM
Denmark getting squashed is gonna be Awesome :w00t:

Post-game quoting is funnier when you win.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

DGuller

Quote from: Syt on June 09, 2012, 01:19:10 PM
Austrian media often call it Lemberg. :habsburg:
That's understandable.  It's like Germans calling Kaliningrad Konigsberg:  they're allowed to do it, because they held it for a little while.

Liep

I forgot Pepe played for Portugal, I now wish more than before for a German win.

Liep

A reckless tackle from a Portutard? Colour me surprised.

Sheilbh

Well done Danes. 

So far British commentators are moaning about the refereeing - getting ready for our torrid tournament :lol:

From here it looks like the Ukraine stadia have had better atmospheres.

I hope Germany get a bit of their swagger back later in the game and destroy the Portuguese  :menace:
Let's bomb Russia!

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Syt on June 09, 2012, 01:19:10 PM
Austrian media often call it Lemberg. :habsburg:

All right then, let's call it Leopolis as it should be.