UFC Women's division

Started by 11B4V, May 21, 2012, 02:56:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakken

Quote from: Caliga on May 21, 2012, 07:17:46 PM
I hope to see her work with Peter North one day. :cool:

Isn't he retired from the industry now?

Octavian

If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Caliga

Quote from: Drakken on May 22, 2012, 07:03:15 AM
:hmm: If so he didn't clear that with me first.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

11B4V

Quote from: Drakken on May 22, 2012, 07:03:15 AM
Quote from: Caliga on May 21, 2012, 07:17:46 PM
I hope to see her work with Peter North one day. :cool:

I think the Hedge Hog is too.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Quote from: 11B4V on May 21, 2012, 10:26:49 PM
Gina Carano

Nothing wrong with that. Oh, and no tats. :blurgh:

Pass.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

According to rame.net Pete is still performing as of 2012.  The only thing with that is it might include stuff that was filmed earlier but is still being released.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Quote from: 11B4V on May 22, 2012, 07:43:08 PM
Ed, Ed

COME ON MAN!

:lol:

You know I'm gonna to say pass no matter what.

Although all the passes in this thread are legit ones so far.

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 22, 2012, 07:49:29 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on May 22, 2012, 07:43:08 PM
Ed, Ed

COME ON MAN!

:lol:

You know I'm gonna to say pass no matter what.

Although all the passes in this thread are legit ones so far.

:blurgh:

Ed Anger

I like the innocent girl next door, not the psycho ring fighter with unresolved daddy issues.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 22, 2012, 07:57:02 PM
I like the innocent girl next door, not the psycho ring fighter with unresolved daddy issues.

So the child-bride from the oppressively Baptist upbringing that married somebody 15 years her elder didn't have unresolved daddy issues?

Ed Anger

Nope. They get along fine. :)

CountDeMoney

Razgovory

Good taste.  11B4V can have all the meth head trailer trash he wants.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on May 22, 2012, 09:20:03 PM

Good taste.  11B4V can have all the meth head trailer trash he wants.

Meth, no.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Get out of the basement once and awhile.