Main Menu

UFC Women's division

Started by 11B4V, May 21, 2012, 02:56:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

Apparently a side effect of the steroids. :lmfao:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Caliga

Quote from: 11B4V on May 21, 2012, 08:50:41 AM
Apparently a side effect of the steroids. :lmfao:
I forgot about that.  Let us never speak of this again.  :ph34r:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Syt

Quote from: 11B4V on May 21, 2012, 08:49:26 AM
:lol: Google it if you dare.

Or read the Something Awful Review of One Night in China feat. Waltman AKA X-Pac AKA 1-2-3 Kid and Chyna.

It's horrible but not quite as bad as Tom Sizemore's Sex Tape (Review by SA.

Links probably NSFW.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

HVC

Mans face, half and half genetalia, and big plastic boobs. The perfect girl for Cal :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Caliga

Quote from: HVC on May 21, 2012, 07:12:24 PM
Mans face, half and half genetalia, and big plastic boobs. The perfect girl for Cal :D
:moon:

Like I said, she looks horrible now.  But there was period where she got off the 'roids and assumed a more feminine body (but still had the gigantic implants) where I thought she looked good.  But I'd forgotten about 1 Night In Chyna (which I have seen) and her disturbing psuedo-penis. :blush:  For the record I do like amazon-type women, just in case you didn't know or had forgotten.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HVC on May 21, 2012, 07:12:24 PM

If she can pick up some hot dogs from the Sunoco station on the way over to watch a Peter North flick, it would be a perfect evening.  :lol:

Caliga

I hope to see her work with Peter North one day. :cool:

Tonitrus

Blood sports should be banned.  :mad:

11B4V

Quote from: Tonitrus on May 21, 2012, 09:48:16 PM
Blood sports should be banned.  :mad:

Girl and John McCain socket puppet. :blurgh:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Gina Carano

Nothing wrong with that. Oh, and no tats. :blurgh:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Caliga on May 21, 2012, 07:17:46 PM
I hope to see her work with Peter North one day. :cool:

I think it's more likely we'll see you work with Peter North one day.  Freak.

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

11B4V

11B4V