And we're back!

Main Menu

UFC Women's division

Started by 11B4V, May 21, 2012, 02:56:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Quote from: Caliga on May 21, 2012, 07:00:09 AM
:rolleyes: Fine.

There was a period after the left WWE and stopped working out so much that she looked pretty hot IMO.  This was before she got a disfiguring amount of facial plastic surgery too.

Um ewwwww
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Caliga

kat's opinion: unimportant.  Everything I say he disagrees with as a reflexive action. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

katmai

Quote from: Caliga on May 21, 2012, 07:02:51 AM
kat's opinion: unimportant.  Everything I say he disagrees with as a reflexive action. :)

Maybe you should take a look at the horrible taste you have before you make such wild accusations.

Caliga

I challenge you to quote a post you've made on Languish where you agreed with something i said. :P

katmai

Since you made the assertion, i challenge you to find it :blurgh:

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

I'd rather watch women fight in the workplace. It's a lot funnier.

Caliga

Quote from: katmai on May 21, 2012, 07:14:20 AM
Since you made the assertion, i challenge you to find it :blurgh:
I don't feel like it. :)

Valmy

Ah something I am even less likely to watch than the UFC men's division!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

11B4V

Quote from: katmai on May 21, 2012, 07:02:01 AM

There was a period after the left WWE and stopped working out so much that she looked pretty hot IMO.  This was before she got a disfiguring amount of facial plastic surgery too.

Um ewwwww

Not to mention her three inch clit that looks like a penis. :huh: :huh: :huh:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Quote from: 11B4V on May 21, 2012, 08:34:20 AM

Um ewwwww

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Drakken

Sean Waltman and Paul Levesque (X-Pac and Triple H, respectively) didn't seem to mind that at the time. :perv:

CountDeMoney

Then that should be just enough for you to handle, instead of that mega strap-on that makes you cry.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 21, 2012, 08:47:03 AM

Then that should be just enough for you to handle, instead of that mega strap-on that makes you cry.

Hey, Cal is the one that said she's hot. Dont look at me.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 21, 2012, 08:37:56 AM

Um ewwwww

:lol: Google it if you dare.